Ratings for Dr. Stephen J. Leonard

Have had 6 surgeries in 2011-12 on both feet. Dr Leonard was AWESOME ! All surgeries went without a hitch with all being successful. Never once did Dr Leonard rush you through your appointments. He was Always friendly, professional & answered all the questions I had no matter how silly I thought they were. His staff is equally as nice. So pleasant every time I came in. I would highly recommend Dr Leonard for any foot and ankle problems....Thank you Dr Leonard & staff....you're the best !!!!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2013

I was very impressed by this doctor and his staff. Very caring doctor and his staff was also very pleasant and they all put me at ease. I would highly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2011

Doctor mis-diagnosed cross-over toe as Morton's Neuroma. These conditions have very different treatments and I paid a lot of money to treat Morton's neuroma only to find out later, on my own researching on the web, that it is not what I have at all - it is a cross over toe problem. Other problems include 4 out of 5 appointments being changed at the last minute and long waits (usually over an hour) before seeing the doctor.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2009

First Visit/New Patient - Took daughter in for plantar's wart after another Dr. failed to take care of/remove. Dr. identified problem right away and told us our options and what to expect. He applied topical in office that immediately took care of problem and when we returned 1 week later, he finished the removal. His staff was friendly, polite, professional and the Dr. was very accomodating, especially dealing with a young child. We were impressed that the appointments were taken pretty much on time, the office seemed neat, clean & orderly and the Dr. did not waste our time which excessive prescriptions and office visits. Would recommend this podiatrist to others.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2007

Dr. Stephen J. Leonard's Credentials

• Ohio College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1988)

Delta Dental