Ratings for Dr. James H. Parrott

Dr.Parrot saw my daughter after several years of other neurologist and seizures daily. Yes he can be arrogant but he was the best Dr I ever saw for her. When you are as good as him he I guess you can be arrogant. I loved him and he took all the time I needed with my daughter. Unfortunately he was pediatric and she aged out. But I can tell you within 2 months of visits the seizures stopped completely and it was all him. So I'm grateful for him and all he done for me and her. In my eyes they get no better then him. I only wish we still had him as our Dr.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2015

Horrible!!!! Acts like your a big pain, arrogant does not take time with you or explain things. My child has been going threw hell with side effects and worse seizures and I would never recommended him!! He's very rude and unprofessional. Can not believe he treats children! Wish I never met this man! If your looking for a Dr do not stop here keep looking!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2013

Dr. Parrott saw my son 2 years ago. I knew he was a good doctor but didn't take the time I expected. When my son had side effects from medicine, I panicked and changed doctors. Very big mistake.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2012

Poor communication, patient overall care poor. At this time would not recommend.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2011

poor communication. Doesnt call you back after committing to do so. Horrible

flag | Submitted March 28, 2011

If you want someone who will treat you like a friend instead of just another number on a chart and knows what they are talking about, Dr. Parrott is the doctor to see. He took very good care of our daughter at Levine's and he found what was going on with her

flag | Submitted July 6, 2009

Dr. Parrott is a very straight foward doctor. If you want soem one who is not going to sugar coat things or jerk you around then this is your man. My daughter has seen him for over 4 years now and we love him. You do have to know how to take him. If you like "House" then he is your man. Dr.Parrott had seizures as a child and he knows what our kids go through. To me that means a lot too. His office staff is wonderful, Leigh has been exceptional in helping us through some very hard times with our daughter. If you are going to see Dr.Parrott has a wonderful "british" sense of humor. He is definitly a physcian that you either love or hate. We love him. As long as you go into the appointment knowing he is going to be very straight foward and want that from a doctor then he is your man!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2008

rude

flag | Submitted August 21, 2007

Dr. James H. Parrott's Credentials

• University Of South Carolina School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Oxford