Ratings for Dr. Robert Gaimaro

Dr. Robert is the most kind and caring doctor that I have ever met. He is always taking care of the patients need. God bless him for everything.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

grate place i went and the service is grate the doctor robert gaimaro hel me and today i am alive grate facility and lots of love

flag | Submitted December 6, 2012

this place is dirty. people are rude. its ridiculous to wait 90 minutes in the waiting room and then 45 in the exam room only to have the dr come in and talk to me for 1 1/2 minutes?? can you say rip-off?? the staff were making fun of other patients.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2012

I went to see Dr. Gaimaro because I lost my health insurance. I like him better than my previous doctor. I can't believe how this man see all the patient he sees and still takes time with them. He does insist on updated labs which I can not afford but other than that he is very friendly and nice. Expect patient education when you go there. He will make you bring back you sugar log book or meter. Likes to push insulin if you don't meet goal. I called the American Diabetic Association and was told that is what the trend is. Great doctor.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2011

grate services and a grate doctor save my life and my familly

flag | Submitted December 27, 2010

The person of nurse is not very friendly and the secretary .this people need classes like being able to take care of the person, special the supervisor of nurse. I am sorry by the doctor is very good doctor but the personnel is not friendly

flag | Submitted January 11, 2010

For a walk in clinic, it is wonderful, the new bld is so comfortable, Dr Gaimaro was very professional and kind, and he actually rememberes me when i return, a nice quality in a Dr.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2009

I went to see Dr Gaimaro. I think he is great J.B you were right. I went in and he took care of my illness and in acouple of days was fine. Sf.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2008

PA Robert Gaimaro was very pleasant, professional, and knowledgeable. He explained things in a very clear manner and did not seem hurried or rushed. Great service for a walk-in clinic.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2008

Stanford Graduate class of 2006, young Dr. Gaimaro is an angel! Not only did he save my life preventatively but he is the most caring doctor I've had! His Bed-side manner is beyond words! He is far from intimidating & has a demaeanor that inspires you to open up to him & confide in him! It's great to have a doctor that genuinely cares about my needs & also respects my time by providing me with his undivided attention! He is exceptionally knowledgeable & he also speaks fluent Spanish! Dr. Gaimaro deserves recognition for his overall ethics! :0)

flag | Submitted August 21, 2007