Ratings for Dr. Aland R. Fernandez

Great doctor, excellent staff, is the top of his field.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2016

This doctor is very rude. He won't answer any questions. He walked into my room in the hospital and told me only that I had a heart attack and then walked out. Find a different doctor. The worst experience.. He treats you like a slab of meat. He only wants money and he doesn't care about his patients.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016

This gentleman examined me and told me, in front of my wife, that I was doing very well and the only problem I had " Quit getting older". Yes he laughed. Next appoinment is 8 months later. Received a call that he had forgot to order a Cartoroid test. Test taken and received notice that all was ok. For some reason I have received info from the state of Florida that I was to lose driver license. Said if OK by doctors it would not be done. Dr. Soudijn said I could drive but him checking with Dr. Fernandez, that doctor said I should not drive. He never said that to me in June. My drivers record is clear and when renewing same I receive compliments cause it is clear. A clerk told me that she had never seen one like mine for a long time. Started in 1984 driving in Florida. I take my wife to many doctors as she has been battling cancer for several years. Taking care of her is very necessary. We have been married 65 years. Got bruises to prove it.J. Brown

flag | Submitted August 11, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Fernandez for over 8 years and I have nothing but praise for him. He has seen me through 2 serious conditions with the utmost care, concern, professionalism and helpfulness. His instincts, skill and cutting edge medical techniques have saved me from serious consequences and long term recovery.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2010

Buyer beware on this cardiologist! I went in for a heart cath and ended up with a heart attack and on a pacemaker because he and his P.A. would not listen to me or my primary care physician of 22 years. He was told several times not to try to do a stint and proceeded anyway. Ended up tearing the artery wall. Dr. Phillips of the same firm is much better! Fernandez almost cost me my life!!!

flag | Submitted October 13, 2008

Used false statements to put me through a series of cardio tests only to find that my heart was very healthy. He first told me that I was on the brink of a major heart failure. After the tests were completed he stated that I had the heart of a young person and the tests showed no complications.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2008

Dr. Aland R. Fernandez's Credentials

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1987)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal