Ratings for Dr. Louis Faiella

Plan on waiting for more than an hour plus. The worst!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2018

Not only is Dr Faiella a fine surgeon, but he is a very caring, EZ to reach dr. Takes personal interest in your health love dr. Faiella

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017

Lou Faiella is a saint He is very patient and a great doctor

flag | Submitted December 21, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr Faiella for nearly 20 years. He is the most caring doctor I ever met. He actually listens to everything I say, and you know he is really listening. He is truly a wonderful human being. I know I have to wait to see him, but he is well worth the wait. When you are in the exam room with him, he never rushes you along. You get all the time you need with him. In today's changing field of medicine, getting time with your doctor is a difficult task. His staff is equally phenomenal. Unfortunately, through the years, I have needed emergent office visits, and I am always accommodated. Dr Faiella's PA, Joseph (Dr Joe as I call him), has been a blessing. He always makes time in his schedule to see me the SAME DAY I call. Seeing Dr Joe is like seeing Dr Faiella himself. They are the best team possible when it comes to my urological care. I truly recommend them.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2014

Dr. Faiella is a great doctor! He is very understanding and helpful. He takes the time to answer all your questions!! His staff is wonderful!! BEST UROLOGIST IN NASSAU COUNTY!!!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2011

Office is overbooked and appointment have long waits over 30 minutes

flag | Submitted July 13, 2011

The best doctor, great man knowledgable and you know he's paying attention to what your saying and explain it to you in plain english I couldn't begin to thank him enough for all he's done for me

flag | Submitted March 9, 2011

Dr. Louis Faiella is a wonderful man, he makes you feel completely comfortable in his office.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2009

Great Doc, very easy to talk to, really listens and addresses concerns, my husband felt completely comfortable with him.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2007

Dr. Louis Faiella's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1991)

AARP