Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey M. Peterson

Dr Peterson is a really personable guy, very respectful and upbeat. After months of his treatment, that did not help, he sent us to another Dr and basically gave us the brush off. I was very disappointed. And by the way, Dr Peterson is not an Orthopedic Surgeon

flag | Submitted September 29, 2015

Dr. Peterson is by far the most professional Doctor I've ever seen and at the same time he has an outstanding and personable bedside manner.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2009

Dr. Peterson is amazing, I never have to wait over 20 minutes from the time I enter his office to examination. He isn't afraid to refer me to a specialist if needed. He is very knowledgeable, kind and compassionate. He even made an appointment and provided me with directions (from mapquest)when I needed to see a specialist. I am impressed.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2008

Dr.Peterson has been our family doc for about 10 yrs now and I wouldn't trade him for all the tea in China! He has a very good bedside manner and makes you feel at ease, even if your'e a chicken! He takes his patients very seriously and does follow ups promptly and accurately. Great Doctor! highly recommended!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2008

Dr. Peterson is the best family practitioner around! He is courteous, professional, friendly, intelligent, genuinely concerned, etc... I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a new doctor. I drive almost 35 minutes to go to his office. He is very nice and makes you feel comfortable in asking any question.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2007

Dr. Jeffrey M. Peterson's Credentials

• University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Harvard-Pilgrim