Ratings for Dr. Peter N. Reusswig

I couldn't be happier with the attention and help Dr Reusswig, Joseph and Jonathon have given me.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016

flag | Submitted July 2, 2014

Dr Reusswig and his staff were all very friendly and professional. I felt like I was in good hands from the moment I walked in the door. My wait was short and my procedure went very smoothly, better than I anticipated. Afterward my pain spiked and the nursing staff did their best to mitigate and prepare me to go home. They also were able to get my imaging done ahead of my scheduled time.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2009

questioned me why my ortho wrote what he did, using medical trems I had no clue of. Told me that I needed to just go back to work, and gave me an rx for a drug that was marked on my medical records "not good for this patient" talked trash about Dr. Jansen who uses him, ignored me condition, felt I was at a drug pushers office, not a Doctor office, test results were failed fusion, and require another surgery, he did not even look at that. I would say stay away.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2009

Dr. Reusswig is compassionate and caring. He has a wonderful sense of humor and willing to think outside of the box. He also open to new suggestions will give me his honest opinion. Going to the special procedures unit is a pain, it's a long walk for those of us in pain - ask for a wheelchair. Also, procedures can involve a lot of paper work and do try to get it pre-approved with your insurance. Just makes everything go more smoothly. Some of the nurses can be really cold - Heidi is the nicest. If possible request her for procudures. The office won't solve problems over the phone during the day - this is office staff, not the doctors. wait till afterhours and then call to get the physican on call They have rule that you must give them 2 business days notice for refills. Oh, PA Jonathan is also pretty cold and a poor judge of character.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2007

Dr. Peter N. Reusswig's Credentials

• University Of California, Ucla School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)