Ratings for Dr. Feng Song

Rate MD Review for Dr. Song Dr. Song is a wonderful physician. I’m impressed with all her credentials and with the clients I met who shared their stories of success. The first time I met Dr. Song, I was there with my husband who suffered from painful shingles. No pharmaceutical had reduced the pain or deflated the patches of blisters on the skin of his back and stomach, but Dr. Song was able to get rid of the pain and the blisters. It took time, but he has been free pf both for almost a year. We understand that shingles can re-occur even if a person has the vaccination. We feel that Bill’s treatment was so thorough that the “bad-guys,” which is what Dr. Song calls virus cells won’t return. Dr. Song treated me for chest-pains and high blood pressure. After a time I began to feel much better and when I went for my yearly physical I, at last, had a normal reading and did not need a prescription for blood pressure medication. The chest pain is a thing of the past, for which I am grateful, too. As an American unused to Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine it is difficult for me to describe the protocols and what they have done for us. Even in English, the names of the ailments and treatments are different from what we are used to hearing and talking about. But my husband and I definitely recommend Dr. Song for any hard to describe, difficult to diagnose problems, also for people who like to avoid taking drugs because of their side-effects and the fact that they mask symptoms without curing the body. Dr. Song has 5,000 years of experience behind her and is top-notch at what she does. She is also a nurturing and caring person whom we came to like very much. B. and D., Titusville, Fl.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

Very talented Chinese traditional medicine practicioner - excellent patient manner and extraordinary results. Specialist with post surgical recoveries.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2016

I have known and worked with Dr Song since about 2010 and have been to see her many times over the years. Recently, I developed shingles on my face. Within 1 week, it was noticeably better and in about 3 weeks, the shingles are almost gone. Another amazing result.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2015

Feng Song is a A+. I have had truly unbelievable results. She cares about her patients. I give her the highest rating.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2015

Dr. Song is absolutely amazing. My family and I have been going to her for years. I had found out I had HSV and when I wasn't sure how I felt about taking medication every day to suppress it. Dr.Song and her Chinese herbs to the rescue. I have never had any issues after that . Thank you Dr. Song

flag | Submitted August 18, 2015

I have received treatment from Dr. Song during two cancer treatments. One, during radiation treatment for prostrate cancer, and five years later, during chemo for gastric cancer. I can say without reservation that her acupuncture and, accompanying herbal remedies greatly mitigated the toxic effects of both radiation and chemo. In addition, the treatments seem to have been very important to a positive outcome in total. The scan result after the chemo indicated that the lesions were no longer detected (the oncologist expected the lesion to only shrink). I understand that by no means does this mean that I am "cured" at this point. There are more treatment efforts to be engaged. But I plan to continue with Dr. Song at All In One Acupuncture as I continue my efforts to be rid of this malignancy.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2015

In my eyes doctor Song literally changed my life. I suffered from extremely bad vertigo and neck pain. I practiced yoga regularly and had to stop due to the constant dizzy spells. It got to a point that sometimes I was even scared to drive. I went to my primary care physician and they prescribed me muscle relaxers for the pain in my neck and meds for dizziness and nothing worked. The muscle relaxers made me feel awful so I stopped taking them. A family friend recommended Dr Song. Since the first day my husband and I met her she made us feel like family. She really wanted to make us feel better and not just put a bandaid on the situation. Long story short Dr Song treated me for a few weeks, with no drugs, and to my surprise fixed my vertigo and neck pain. Its has been almost a year now and I still feel great and no signs of vertigo or neck pain. I love feeling like a normal person again and Im glad I could get back to my yoga. Thanks Dr Song you're The BEST!!!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

What can I say, Dr. Song is the best! I have no knowledge of acupuncture. But I do know about pain, Coming down with R. A. being in pain and discomfort 24/7 I know something about. Yes I went to all the doctor's.......Did as I was told, but not much relief. More Pills. A slight improvement.... MORE PILLS!!! My daughter asked me to go to an acupuncturist. I wasn't too keen on the idea but said I would give it a chance. within one week there was a marked difference. I was able to walk. I was able to sleep again.... and by watching my diet I can get out of bed without EXCRUTIATING pain now. I can go on and on but being able to have movement without pain--- I am grateful

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

Dr. Song's acupuncture, Chinese herbs rid my daughter of fibroid tumors. The only thing her MD had to offer was a hysterectomy. So, no hospital, anesthetic, surgery, recovery, pain, or infections, no time off work. Acupuncture is the answer to all our problems, not "just" pain relief. Traditional Chinese Medicine concentrates on balancing the whole mind-body, not only symptoms as our MD's do. Worth ever penny spent!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2014

I strongly recommend Dr Song. I came down with an upper respiratory infection however it would not go away. I was treated with many types of antibiotics and steroids, inhalers nothing worked. My physicians didn't know how else to treat me . I had a Cat Scan, 2 sets of X-rays , breathing test, lab work, sigmoid scope, Endoscopy and Bravo test they couldn't find the cause. In the mean time I was getting sicker. My Specialized medicine Dr referred me to Dr Song whom from the very 1st visit went above and beyond herself to treat me. She had just closed for the day and waited for me to come for a visit( I live an hour from her office). Dr Song has successfully treated me she has just about stopped all of my coughing, I no longer feel weak all the time and do not get bad head aches. I personally feel she saved my life and I am very greatfull to her and Dr Cathy for caring so much for me. Due to the long term illness I also became very depressed Dr Song is successfully treating me for that too. My world once again has color.. Thank you so much!!!

flag | Submitted September 1, 2014