Ratings for Dr. Feng Song

I went to Dr. Song in early part of 2004. I had suffered a miscarriage 2 years earlier, and I could not conceive after that. My menstrual cycles were very e irregular and I could not get a normal flow. She started me on acupuncture and herbal medicine, and little by little I started getting health , normal menstrual cycles. After 3 1/2 months I conceived my daughter. I continued seeing her throughout my pregnancy and delivered a health baby. Then, the two years later I had a son still following Dr. Songs recommendations. She is truly amazing! < ,

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

I had sea food allergy a year ago and when to a dermatologist. I had rash all over. The doctor gave me some prescriptions and I took the medication. The symptoms were gone after two weeks and I felt really good. However, a month later, I ate a little sea food again and the next day, my skin rash happened again. I used able to eat as much sea food as I wanted without any problem before I got sea food allergy a month ago. Obviously, my last treatment did not really solve the problem. I decided to try Chinese medicine and talked to Dr Song. Dr Song gave me two types of Chinese Medicine and I finished them in two weeks. My skin is back to normal and I have never had any sea food allergy again for about a year now. I can eat the sea food as used to agin without any problem. Thanks Dr Song! Your solution is the real cure from root of the problem.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

I don't give reviews lightly. I've seen Dr. song for seven weeks twice a week now and I am not totally finished. My issue is severe bulging discs at L5 and S1. I'm 128 pounds and 5.4 inches. The ortho surgeon and the neurosurgeon wanted to operate. I tried pain management but I hated the drugs. I tried meloxicam for 3 months but it didn't work. I tried a nerve block that lasted three weeks. I've been in severe pain for 18 months. Today, December 11, 2016, I am literally 90% completely pain-free. I was not able to stand more than three minutes without having a deep pain in my right leg and sciatica nerve issues. I could not sleep more than an hour at a time. I now sleep all night and I do 100% of my activities. I highly recommend this physician and trying acupuncture before surgery. Dr. Song is patient and explains everything 100%. I am a busy executive and she adjusts based on my schedule. She cares. I have a hard time understanding how this acupuncture works but All I know is that I am pain-free and thanking God and Dr. Song!!

flag | Submitted December 11, 2016

Dr Song has treated me from a cold to after my heart attack, with the cold she treated me and the cold disappeared after one session. And after my heart attack a few sessions and she reduced my blood pressure by 30 points without a lot of extra medicine without her I would not be as healthy as I am today. One additional item that made me understand how good Dr. Song is she has helped my wife over many years with her injuries in her neck. Thank You Dr. Song

flag | Submitted December 6, 2016

Rate MD Review for Dr. Song Dr. Song is a wonderful physician. I’m impressed with all her credentials and with the clients I met who shared their stories of success. The first time I met Dr. Song, I was there with my husband who suffered from painful shingles. No pharmaceutical had reduced the pain or deflated the patches of blisters on the skin of his back and stomach, but Dr. Song was able to get rid of the pain and the blisters. It took time, but he has been free pf both for almost a year. We understand that shingles can re-occur even if a person has the vaccination. We feel that Bill’s treatment was so thorough that the “bad-guys,” which is what Dr. Song calls virus cells won’t return. Dr. Song treated me for chest-pains and high blood pressure. After a time I began to feel much better and when I went for my yearly physical I, at last, had a normal reading and did not need a prescription for blood pressure medication. The chest pain is a thing of the past, for which I am grateful, too. As an American unused to Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine it is difficult for me to describe the protocols and what they have done for us. Even in English, the names of the ailments and treatments are different from what we are used to hearing and talking about. But my husband and I definitely recommend Dr. Song for any hard to describe, difficult to diagnose problems, also for people who like to avoid taking drugs because of their side-effects and the fact that they mask symptoms without curing the body. Dr. Song has 5,000 years of experience behind her and is top-notch at what she does. She is also a nurturing and caring person whom we came to like very much. B. and D., Titusville, Fl.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

Very talented Chinese traditional medicine practicioner - excellent patient manner and extraordinary results. Specialist with post surgical recoveries.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2016

I have known and worked with Dr Song since about 2010 and have been to see her many times over the years. Recently, I developed shingles on my face. Within 1 week, it was noticeably better and in about 3 weeks, the shingles are almost gone. Another amazing result.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2015

Feng Song is a A+. I have had truly unbelievable results. She cares about her patients. I give her the highest rating.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2015

Dr. Song is absolutely amazing. My family and I have been going to her for years. I had found out I had HSV and when I wasn't sure how I felt about taking medication every day to suppress it. Dr.Song and her Chinese herbs to the rescue. I have never had any issues after that . Thank you Dr. Song

flag | Submitted August 18, 2015

I have received treatment from Dr. Song during two cancer treatments. One, during radiation treatment for prostrate cancer, and five years later, during chemo for gastric cancer. I can say without reservation that her acupuncture and, accompanying herbal remedies greatly mitigated the toxic effects of both radiation and chemo. In addition, the treatments seem to have been very important to a positive outcome in total. The scan result after the chemo indicated that the lesions were no longer detected (the oncologist expected the lesion to only shrink). I understand that by no means does this mean that I am "cured" at this point. There are more treatment efforts to be engaged. But I plan to continue with Dr. Song at All In One Acupuncture as I continue my efforts to be rid of this malignancy.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2015