Ratings for Dr. Brian Ross

Dr. Ross spent more time with me than any other doctor I have ever been too. He listened and reviewed my history and showed me what was causing my issues. He gave me a very complete exam and showed me what was wrong by using my xrays. I have been to several other Chiropractors and Dr. Ross was the only one that was able to correct my posture. It seems to me that he is an expert at uncovering the underlying problem. He has a very pleasant way about him.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2013

awesome chiropractor... wish you was in NJ since i relocated here

flag | Submitted December 4, 2012

Dr. Brian Ross was very Pleasant. He performed a very complete exam, I never had an exam in that detail. Dr. Ross identified the problem and put together a treatment plan for me. My health situation vas resolved. I would say if you have any pain Dr.Ross will stop it in its tracts.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2010

Dr. Brian Ross was very helpfull he explained every thing and was very gental with the treatment. I think the way to look at it is Dr. Ross will take the pain away.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2009

Great doctor! Caring and extremely competent; educates the patient to help maintain adjustments between appointments. Techniques include activator, Pettibon, plus traditional methods common to other chiropractors. Also well-versed in nutrition.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2007

Dr. Brian Ross's Credentials

• Life Chiropractic College - West (Grad. 2002)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Patchogue, NY