Ratings for Dr. Glen T. Foust

We had our first ultrasound today and according to my LMP I should be almost 10 weeks. When Dr. Foust did my ultrasound he couldn't find the baby. He did not explain much of what was going on. I have Gilbert's Syndrome, and he didn't even know anything about that. All he told me was that I miscarried and need to wait for it to pass, or that the baby is much smaller than we would've expected and I'm going back in for an ultrasound in a week and 2 days.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2010

I STARTED BLEEDING IN MY 30TH WEEK. I CALLED DR FOUST. (HE WAS ON CALL FOR MY REGULAR DOCTOR-ONE OF HIS PARTNERS)HE ASKED VERY FEW QUESTIONS ON THE PHONE, TOLD ME TO GO HOME AND REST AND CALL OFFICE IN THE AM. (IT WAS A SUNDAY AFTERNOON). WHEN I WENT IN THE OFFICE THE NEXT MORNING, MY DOCTOR FOUND I HAD PLACENTAL ABRUPTION AND WAS CONTRACTING. i WAS SENT EMERGENTLY TO THE HOSPITAL AND LUCKILY I DIDN'T HAVE MY BABY PREMATURELY. I WAS VERY LUCKY. I HAVEN'T HAD ANOTHER PREGNANCY BUT I WILL NOT RETURN TO HIS OR HIS PARTNERS PRACTICE.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2007

Dr. Glen T. Foust's Credentials

• University Of Colorado School Of Medicine (Grad. 1970)