Ratings for Dr. Donna L. Musgrave

I adore Dr. Musgrave. Her nurse Patricia is wonderful as well. She has a wonderful and calming bedside manner and takes time to listen. I have never felt rushed at an appointment with her. At times, she will be running late, but I know that is due to other emergencies or patients that are in need of her care, so I don't mind because I know if I am in need of more of her time than normal, she will give it to me (and has). I came to her for help with a pelvic floor dysfunction that several other doctors had shrugged off. She recognized right away that my issue was far deeper and was able to identify a physical therapist for me to see, which resolved my issues within 6 weeks. I only wish she were still practicing OB since I am now pregnant with my first!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

Dr. Musgrave does not rush through appointments and allows plenty of time for discussion in her office. She is kind and gentle, professional and personable. She is highly skilled and knowledgeable, current on the latest medical research. She has been my doctor for 22 years. Occasionally she gets a bit behind due to emergencies, not scheduling problems.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2013

Great bedside manner, very caring, very knowledgeable

flag | Submitted March 19, 2012

Dr. Donna L. Musgrave's Credentials

• University Of Virginia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Roanoke, VA