Ratings for Dr. Eileen C. Chen

Dr. Chen is an amazing doctor! She spent plenty of time with me, discussing in detail all the steps involved in my Infertility treatment. Yes, she can come off as a mother figure, but that's only because she cares. She would personally call to follow-up on me, even after hours, which shows her dedication to her work (especially when doctors are already difficult to contact). I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

I will highly recommend Dr. Chen. she is experienced, professional, caring and you will be treated not only as a patient but as a family member.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2013

Not a good doctor, I would stay away as far as I can. Seems she only cares about getting paid. Do yourself a favor and find a better doctor. USC has good facility.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2011

She used to work for Kaiser. Both her and Kaiser were terrible. She would rush in and got your appointment over with, spent very little with you. She talked to you like she is your mama, almost like lecturing the patients. She doesn't do her job right, maybe I should even bring a lawsuit against her incompetency. Stay away from her and save yourself some grief and trouble.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2008

Dr. Eileen C. Chen's Credentials

• Mandarin

• Yale University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)