Ratings for Dr. Shirley Hanna

Dr. Hann is a great doctor, a caring human, has a big heart. She is a fine example of what a true dedicated doctor should be. She is very knowledgeable about medical issues that have concerned me, she is a true professional. She returned all my calls no matter I trust her completely .If you're looking for a physician who ACTUALLY cares about her patients Dr.Hanna is the one for you, I highly recommend!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Hanna since 2000. She has impeccable manners, a warm and calming disposition, listens well, explains all procedures, and I trust her completely with all my medical concerns. In 2000, on my first visit , she saved my life by detecting a melanoma on my back during its early stages. I would recommend her to anyone without any hesitation or reservation.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2015

Dr. Hanna is a wonderful doctor. Great manners. I trust her completely. However, I cannot get an appointment or have calls returned due to her secretary never returning my calls. Very poor service by her staff. For the last two visits, I made an average of three calls which were never returned by her secretary, and it was only after I complained to someone else in the office that my calls were returned. This is quite sad as I am very satisfied with Dr. Hanna's care.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2008

Dr Hanna is always available when needed. You can leave a message and she will callback within a reasonable timeframe

flag | Submitted April 30, 2008

August 22,2007, My mother has been Dr Hanna's patient since 2003 over the last few months, my mother has experienced pain and Dr Hanna's has failed to properly evaluate. My mother was rushed to the hospital and now has a cancerous mass in her stomach with internal bleeding. WHY DID DR HANNA NOT CAPTURE THIS OR EVEN SUGGEST AN ENDONOSCOPY? Dr Hanna also failed to return our calls when my mother was hospitalized or even discharged. I DO NOT RECOMMEND Dr. Hanna to be seen by anyone.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2007

Dr. Shirley Hanna's Credentials

• Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Brooklyn, Coll Of Med, Brooklyn Ny 11203 (Grad. 1993)