Ratings for Dr. Orrin W. Palmer

i waas in a film i wrote the title the sudden intruder, i can proove it, what the he?? happened really yall? i fell for him he came to palo alto, soo if he reads this he can write me if ever but did you know he has unlike me i dont have for yrs any longer Tourette Syndrome, no excuse for somewhat debilitating ,under bigger times of stress but?? but maybe hes angry person now just tired of..patients, no.. i dont know! ? seems reallly odd ! mMybe you all arent stating allll of what you have or possibly also could have had....beforehand, no one likes to take responsability for ones own complex situation but perhaps............ you had something else also,like the heart disease already................ tell me more!! though.. Really? Wow! We were in the Gilles De La Tourette film.....[neurological]

flag | Submitted April 12, 2015

Visited Dr Palmer many years ago, he was the first to diagnose bipolar II. He treated me successfully and very well until I moved to Florida.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2012

flag | Submitted August 3, 2011

I saw him about 12 years ago and when I was told to stop a medication he didn't wean me off of it properly and I ended up in the hospital in drug withdrawl. Of course the hospital said it was something else; but why would they put me to sleep to detox my body if it wasn't that. I cringe everytime I think of Orrin Palmer and the drug he gave me. More than a quack

flag | Submitted July 21, 2010

I agree with the previous poster. Palmer is a quack, misdiagnosed me. Put me on medications meant for seizure disorders. I did not have a seizure disorder... until after he took me off of them. Still suffering from his carelessness as well. he shouldn't have a license to treat anyone. Do not waste your time or risk your life on this piece of crap excuse for a doctor.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2010

WORST doctor I have ever encountered in my life. Misdiagnosed me SEVERAL times, in the process putting me on medications that caused me to have PERMANANT health problems. I am dealing with the after effects of Dr. Palmer's carelessness, including a heart problem that almost cost me my life at the age of 20. STAY AWAY FROM THIS MAN! There is a reason he lost his license before...whoever gave it back to him is even more worthless than he is!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2007

Dr. Orrin W. Palmer's Credentials

• New York Med Coll, Valhalla Ny 10595 (Grad. 1985)