Ratings for Dr. Albert R. Hartman

He looks at you like you asked the most stupid question known to mankind. He didn't give me hope that my miscarriages could be fixed. Awful bedside manners. He was completely rude to my mother.. MY MOTHER! Who gives him the right to disrespect my mother. UGH! DO NOT go to him if you need someone who will give you hope and comfort.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

Dr. Hartman is a great doctor. He spends the time with you that you require. Some visits are short because it's just a routine check-up. He always answers my questions. He is respectful and polite. I highly recommend him. My two sisters and sister-in-law all go to him and we think he is a great doctor.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

Staff is rude and unhelpful, he told me he knew I wouldn't go into labor early when I did 3 days later at only 37 weeks, called my stillborn baby a demise Every time it got brought up in conversation. He just has horrible bed side manner, he is so rude to his patients and takes forever to call them back to the rooms. My advice, is find someone better, it wont be hard and you'll pay about the same everywhere so get a great doctor who cares.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2016

I recently had to see Dr Hartman as a fill in for my regular doctor who was on vacation. We waited 30 minutes to see Dr Hartman after which he spent less than 5 minutes in the room with us. He had a very poor bedside manner. He solicited advice that was unwanted and had NEVER even been mentioned by my regular Dr. He told me that if he were me and he was only going to have one or even two children that he wouldn't even consider putting my V or my bladder through that. I was shocked that he even brought that up not knowing anything about me. I would tell any person considering seeing Dr Hartman to either go down the hall to Wasatch OB or meet him first to determine if he is the kind of Dr you would like to see for 9 months and have deliver your child.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

Hartman delivered my two sons, c-section due to complications, and I've been going to him for years. I appreciate his knowledge, honesty and trust his advice. Very impressed that he will refer to another doctor when he feels it is warranted. His demeanor is perfect for my personality and his staff has always been friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

Staff is never available, dr hartless is rude and makes you feel stupid! Wait time are 45 min plus. Amazing this man is allowed to practice!!

flag | Submitted December 28, 2014

I have never met a more unprofessional, egotistical doctor in my life. I left his office in shock and feeling utterly humiliated after his response to me sharing very personal information with him. He also spoke badly about my previous doctor. That was by far the worst experience I've ever encountered with a doctor. I would never trust him or go back to him!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

I went to dr. Hartman a few years ago, to ask questions about my ability to have children. My mother came with me (I was barely 18 at the time) & we both felt extremely uncomfortable with him. We felt that he was very unprofessional and demeaning. At one point, he told us, in a condescending way, "You neeed to go see a general surgeon for that... I don't know why you came to see me..." well, I could agree with him there! Never again.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2014

I am a new patient for Dr. Hartman, and he is very kind, as well knowledgable to help me conceive my 2nd child which I had a little bit of problems doing. He is very helpful and cares about me and my pregnancy and gives me the best advice on how to take care of myself. The staff is awesome and helpful to reschedule or schedule any appts i needed to change. I would highly reccommend him to others.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Hartman for 20+ years. He is very knowledgeable, but my last several encounters with him were not pleasant. His bedside manner is extremely chauvinistic, sharp and demeaning. When I inquired about a mass that was found, he made me feel stupid. Told me to have my husband call, so that he could explain it to Him. I'll be switching doctors.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2012

Dr. Albert R. Hartman's Credentials

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1976)

Commercial Insurance Company