Ratings for Dr. Juan J. Ferreris

Dr Ferreris is one of kind,, I have been with Dr Ferreris for over 18 yrs. I have no complaints.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2018

Dr. Ferreris is the best as a human and a Doctor he is just great! As a first time mom I was weary in my search for a pedi and figured I would probably have to go through at least 10 the first month to get someone who would live up to my expectations but luckily Dr. Ferreris was my first choice and he was perfect! The first time we met him at the hospital he was instantly helpful, giving me and my husband tips on breastfeeding, seeing that I was struggling and we obviously had no clue what we were doing! :) He also saw something that very first day in my son that would rear its head 22 days later that he would keep an eye on and then explain best and worst case scenarios before diagnosis and then getting us same day exams and tests when as a mother I said I feel like it might be the worst case and instead of dismissing me, it's like that was all that he needed to say lets run every test because he valued my opinion as much as I valued his. Every time we go in he always asks how we are all doing and always talks to my son as if he was a member of his own family. Dr Ferreris is truly a gem and the reason we are planning on having another child sooner than later because we fear the day Dr. Ferreris retires.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2015

Don't worry about scheduling an appointment, his rude staff informed me that he is trying to lesson his patient so will no longer be accepting any new patients,

flag | Submitted November 7, 2014

Dr. FERRERIS is Caring and compassionate. I trust him implicitly.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2013

Mi hijo adora a Dr Ferreris (y yo tambien). El es inteligente, amable, adaptable, siempre tiene una sonrisa y proyecta pasion por su profesion. Felicidades Dr. Juan Ferreris, eres un estuche de monerias!!!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2011

I have been with Dr. Ferreris since my son was born. I have always found his staff to be friendy and helpful. Dr. Ferreris remembers my son and his cousins everytime they go to the office even if it has been a while since he has seen them.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2011

We have been going to Dr. Ferreris for 12 years (before he started this practice with the other doctors). He is the BEST of the best. Yes you might have to wait sometimes for your appointments but you know what? He never rushes YOU when you are in there so why isn't it okay for others in front of you to take the time they need as well? I'm dreading the day that I have to move to a different doctor (at 16 you have to move them and mine are 13 and 10). I can't say enough good things about Dr. Ferreris!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2011

Dr. Ferreris always explains diagonsis to me to where I can understand it. He shows a true concern for my children's health and makes my children feel comfortable around them. Always up to date on the latest medical news and is upfront and honest with you.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2010

Juan Ferreris MD is the BEST. He is up to date on the latest information and always takes his time with us. I never feel rushed and can ask him anything.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2009

If you want to have no say in your child's health, than yes, go to dr ferreris. Waiting time is at least one hour.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2008

Dr. Juan J. Ferreris's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Med Sch At San Antonio, San Antonio Tx 78284 (Grad. 1994)

Centene