Ratings for Dr. Katherine Hsu

Dr.Katherine Hsu is very knowledgeable! Good bed side manner.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016

Dr. Hsu is an excellent doctor. She is very knowledgeable, kind and dedicated. We felt so lucky to have her as my daughter's surgeon. The best doctor you can get.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2016

凯瑟琳徐博士真是一个医德高尚,医术高超 的好大夫。她给我做手术时,非常认真负责,十分耐心细致,充满爱心,让我非常感动。我是一个新移民,感谢加拿大政府给我厚爱,遇到 一个这么好的医生,真心地感谢徐医生。

flag | Submitted April 29, 2016

She is the awesome lady with a very friendly attitude fully filled with knowledge she explained to my wife very clearly about her stomach bypass surgery and also she given her surgery time very soon next week thank you so much doctor I hope you will do the surgery at your top level because she is without me there, I hope everything will be fine God Bless you more and more

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

Dr. Hsu was courteous, knowledgeable, friendly, and made me feel well-informed and well-cared-for during every stage of my surgery. I can't recommend her highly enough.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

Dr. Hsu is an amazing person. Called me to inform me that my blood tests were irregular - even after I had stopped see her as a doctor! It was truly appreciated.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2014

Wonderful doctor! Sometimes late for the appointments, but understandable. I saw her several times and really liked her.No complaints. Knows what she's doing. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2014

After waiting for 8 months and being sent to 5 different hospitals, seeing dozens of doctors, and going through numerous tests; I finally found Dr. Hsu. She was very knowledgeable and performed my surgery the very same day that I saw her! I would recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2012

Dr Katherine Hsu was able to fix me where other surgeon messed up! I may not recover completely (God willing I will someday, somehow) from the mishap of meeting a surgeon whose sole purpose of existence is "possibly money and/or learning as he goes". Since after Dr. Hsu fixed my conditon properly, somehow gives me comfort whenever I feel pain and discomfort ( and the awful nasty scar)brought about by the previous unnecessary surgery. Dr. Hsu takes time to listen and gives you honest feedback. It's worth the wait - time well spent.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2011

Dr. Hsu did a great job of explaining options and procedures to me and respecting me as a patient. She has great bedside manner and is very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2010