You may also like

Dr. Hsu was courteous, knowledgeable, friendly, and made me feel well-informed and well-cared-for during every stage of my surgery. I can't recommend her highly enough.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

Dr. Hsu is an amazing person. Called me to inform me that my blood tests were irregular - even after I had stopped see her as a doctor! It was truly appreciated.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2014

Wonderful doctor! Sometimes late for the appointments, but understandable. I saw her several times and really liked her.No complaints. Knows what she's doing. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2014

After waiting for 8 months and being sent to 5 different hospitals, seeing dozens of doctors, and going through numerous tests; I finally found Dr. Hsu. She was very knowledgeable and performed my surgery the very same day that I saw her! I would recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2012

Dr Katherine Hsu was able to fix me where other surgeon messed up! I may not recover completely (God willing I will someday, somehow) from the mishap of meeting a surgeon whose sole purpose of existence is "possibly money and/or learning as he goes". Since after Dr. Hsu fixed my conditon properly, somehow gives me comfort whenever I feel pain and discomfort ( and the awful nasty scar)brought about by the previous unnecessary surgery. Dr. Hsu takes time to listen and gives you honest feedback. It's worth the wait - time well spent.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2011

Dr. Hsu did a great job of explaining options and procedures to me and respecting me as a patient. She has great bedside manner and is very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2010

An excellent Dr. As a nurse working with her I appreciate her knowledge, the time she is willing to take, her caring and her skills. All surgeons are terribly rushed but she listens to concerns (from patients and staff) and tries to address them in a thorough manner.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2009

Dr. Katherine Hsu's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• Postal Code has been updated from "V3N0" to "V5G 1T4". Address has been updated from "None" to "3825 Sunset Street". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "16045685026".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Hsu was courteous, knowledgeable, friendly, and made me feel well-informed and well-cared-for during every stage of my surgery. I can't recommend her highly..."

April 16, 2015