Ratings for Dr. Joshua D. Pollack

I was referred to Dr. Pollack by a friend of my wife. Her first words were Dr. Pollack is very thorough and capable; but don't expect chit chat. She was spot on Dr. Pollack's office is clean and well staffed, but he has so many patients that the wait was longer than I expected. The staff kept me informed of the wait time and communicated so I would be comfortable. After I was able to meet with the doctor , he explained that the problem I was experiencing concerned my medication interacting with my diet. Since then I have had no complications. Thanks Dr. Pollack

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Gave me diagnosis with printed material in the hallway not giving me a chance to ask questions!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

My husband and I went to see Dr. Pollack in his Bartonsville office. We were very pleased with how thorough, professional and friendly he and his staff were. A welcome addition to the Poconos!!! We have already recommend him to friends and family.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2016

Staff was extremely reliable, especially this gentleman who's at the front desk. The doctor was quick but he could have been more informative and explained more. I will be coming back due to the reliability of the staff.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

Very professional. Would recommend very highly to anyone who needs a good ent doctor

flag | Submitted March 20, 2015

I've been going to Dr. Pollack for years. He has always been thorough and helpful. I have recommended him before and continue to do so.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2015

I don't know who left these reviews, but they must not have seen the same doctor I did. Dr. Pollack was compassionate, understanding, and extremely knowledgeable. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a great ENT doctor in the New Jersey area.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2015

I was visiting a friend in town and needed to get in for an emergency. The staff was very helpful and squeezed me in. Dr. Pollack was wonderful and got right to the problem and drained an abcess that was causing terrible pain. He was very gentle and understanding. I would highly recommend him and his wonderful office staff.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2015

Dr. Pollack is the worst doc I have ever been to. I went for vertigo. He barely looked in my ears. Now if he did his job the right way he would of clearly seen I had wa terrible build up in my right ear. Considering this so called doctor didn't care to do his job he cost me 8 days of being miserable as well as not being able to go to work. Dr Pollak your a horrible doc and should have your license revoked. Shame on you.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014

The staff in this office is a MESS. Unprofessional and terrible follow up. I was highly disappointed. Billing department or what should be the billing department don't have any customer service skills. :( Bad experience

flag | Submitted July 2, 2014

Dr. Joshua D. Pollack's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1982)

WellCare Health Plans