Ratings for Dr. M. Bradley Evans

Dr Evans was wonderful but his office staff was condescending and unhelpful. Since we weren't notified that their office policy is to not fax medical records to the specialist THEY referred us to we missed an extremely important appointment. Even when their error was acknowledged they refused. Unfortunately we will never see Dr Evans again due to this.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2016

Dr. Evans please hire a kinder staff to answer the phone. The woman that took my call was very rude. I am going to ask that you hire women who really care about the people that are calling to ask questions. Suggestion hidden camera:)

flag | Submitted July 16, 2014

This Doctor changed my life!Thank you!He is a wonderful surgeon. I wouldn't go to anyone else!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2014

I got my tonsils out this past month and went to Dr. Evans. I felt extremely comfortable from the time I stepped into his office, to the operating table, to the follow up appointment. Not only was he awesome, but his nurses at his office were extremely nice and caring. One of them even gave me a hug on my follow up appointment because she knew how bad the recovery was for me. My mom called them through the whole recovery worried about me and they were extremely caring, prompt, and responsive through it all. So happy I used Dr. Evans and his staff!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2014

Great doctor I would recommend him to anyone. He answered all of my questions and was great to my young son.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2013

Our son has been under Dr. Evans care for 4 years now and I have nothing bad to say about him, but only good. I recommend this ENT to all our friends and family.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2012

I had to wait a long time! However the waiting room was just lovely! Especially for children!! He took his time with me and I felt like I was his only patient.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2012

If you want a caring pyhsician, Dr. Evans is not the doctor for you. He is quick and patient empathy is not in his vocabulary. He is all about getting in and out, not about listening.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2011

Dr. Evans is very professional and knowledgeable. He is associated with the best hospitals. His confidence put me at ease. He diagnosed my condition immediately, which was later confirmed by CT scan. He explained everything to me and did not rush me. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2011

Dr Evans was helpful and thorough and I am totally satiflied with my visit. Will recommend him to friends.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2010

Dr. M. Bradley Evans's Credentials

• Texas Tech University Health Science Center School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)