Ratings for Dr. Mark T. Foehr

Dr Foehr is a great doctor who takes his time to talk to you as a person. He is clear and precise and I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2013

I am so happy I found this Gyno. He was so professional and spent plenty of time with me answering all my questions and had very great bedside manner. Highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted December 18, 2012

Dr Foehr delivered my last child and he was so great. I have no complaints. He always made it a point to tell me if i needed anything any time to just call. He made me feel comfortable. I went to another OBGYN before him and i had to see 5 different doctors it wasn't that one on one feeling. I think he is great.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2011

He always seems rushed. During a procedure he was getting irritated at me & then realized that the chair was not positioned correctly. I think he is burnt-out as the previous poster has stated. I went to the Stony Brook Mid-wives and I have to say the care is superior.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2009

He only sees patients on Tuesdays and Thursdays which does not leave many days to get appointments. I think that he spends the remainder of his time teaching residents and delivering babies. He is a nice man but always appears burnt out and tired. It is understandable considering the difficulties in practicing Obstetrics in today's managed care environment. Nonetheless, this is not my problem and he chose the field to practice in. I think that he is a competent clinician but I left the practice to find a clinician with more appointment hours and someone who did not appear to be on the brink of exhaustion all of the time.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2007

Dr. Mark T. Foehr's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1984)