Ratings for Dr. Chanda Kapur

Seeing Dr. Kapur was a terrible experience for me. She was very sharp and abrasive with me. Had no compassion at all towards me. Had no desire to listen or help me at all. Was so rude. Wow. Terrible experience. Would never go back or ever recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014

Dr. Kapur is a Great doctor. Years ago she saved my man friends life, detecting a defect in his hearts. I have since started seeing her. I was ready to give up getting myself diagnosed when my an friend told me to see her. She also correctly diagnosed me, and I will never switch doctors again. When all other Doctors gave up on me, she believed in me and was persistent to find my diagnosis. I cannot say enough good things about her. She takes her time and actually gives you patient care!!! I have since taken my older kids to see her and they love her also.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2014

Dr. Kapur tells it like it is--whether you want to hear it or not. She did a nice job of following-up (even calling at home) to see how I was doing and if I wanted hospitalization for my symptoms. Whenever I was sick, she always proscribed the correct treatment to get me healthy quickly and effectively. Her office staff was always polite and helpful--especially getting me in quickly when I was very ill.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2008

Very abrasive in speech, harsh in treatment, obviously didn't pay attention to my history, no follow-up after medicine was taken.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2007

Dr. Chanda Kapur's Credentials

• Gov'T Med Coll, Kashmir Univ, Srinagar, Jammu & Kashmir, India (Grad. 1970)

Top Hospitals in Plymouth, WI