Ratings for Dr. Kyle S. Choe

The first surgical procedures were very professional. The hair transplant an issue in that I was not told a technician did the procedure nor was I introduced to him. The last procedure, he used clamps when he said he never used clamps, left the room after completing one side. His disposition changed completely on return, rushing the topical anesthetic which was painful and never stopping to check that both sides were the same. Follow up surgery was done on the one side to correct it, again making no difference in the appearance. I knew right away when I felt no pull to that side of the face. Very disappointing and not at all up to his standards. SO WHAT HAPPENED.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2016

Dr.Choe performed rhinoplasty, blepharoplasty, chin liposuction, and a chin implant on me 2 months ago. Though I am still a little swollen from all the procedures, I can tell the final result is going to be just what I wanted. I love the way I look now and get many compliments from friends and family. This was my first experience with plastic surgery and I am glad I chose Dr. Choe. Dr. Choe is very knowledgeable and very professional, and he and his staff put me at ease when I was very nervous right before the procedure by being very caring and understanding. He answers all of my questions and addresses any concerns I may have even now after the procedure. I strongly recommend Dr. Choe and his great staff.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2013

The doctor didn't have a clue what to do durning my consult which didnt make me feel confident with going thru with the appointment..

flag | Submitted March 6, 2012

Dr. Choe did a facelift on me in 2007. It has held up beautifully and looks very natural. The staff was terrific. He is a real perfectionist and takes no shortcuts in making sure his patients get the best.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2012

very painful. not enough pain medication waiting to see results

flag | Submitted May 23, 2011

I saw Dr. Choe recently for a consultation re: rhinoplasty. My dermatologist highly recommended him. I found Dr. Choe to be professional and knowledgable. He did not try to sell me on any unncessary procedures. He also took extra time to answer my questions and make sure I felt comfortable. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2009

I had several procedures therefore the amount is irrelevant. Dr Choe and his staff has EXCELLENT patient manners. His follow-up is impecable. After surgery, they sent beautiful flowers, then sent me to have my hair done, and then they sent me for a facial or massage (paying for all). This was very unexpected but a wonderful gesture! The results are great, however, there will be some touchups needed in a couple of months. I will come back and ad my comments regarding how that goes when it happens. I would recommend this plastic surgeon for any facial procedures (he specializes in facial plastic surgery only). I chose him because of that and I am not disappointed. I also referred a friend to him and he did not attempt to sell her a procedure because he did not think he could provide her with a substantial improvement. I believe this shows a very reputable doctor as two other doctors she consulted with wanted to do this particular procedure but failed to tell her about the risks

flag | Submitted August 21, 2007

Dr. Kyle S. Choe's Credentials

• University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry (Grad. 1998)

GHI