Ratings for Dr. Greg Blaney

I will miss Dr Blaney immensely.He was the most amazing Doctor I have ever met and he held me enjoy my life again.I'm forever grateful. Rest in peace Dr. Blaney.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2017

Dr Blaney will be missed. I am very sad that he died. He was truly amazing and helped my quality of life immensely.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2016

Rest in peace, Dr. Blaney. You are so sorely missed.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016

Dr. Blaney gave me my life back. After countless visits to other doctors with the same advice, Dr. Blaney gave me a diagnosis and a treatment plan that actually works. I am well on the road to recovery due to this doctors amazing abilities.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016

It's great to find a physician who actually understands my disease and has the courage to work "outside the box" of the medical system (and all the docs who only treated my symptoms and never helped me recover my health.)

flag | Submitted August 20, 2015

One of the kindest and gentlest doctors I have ever met. God bless him for the excellent care he provides. Highly recommended for those who are tired of the medical system and need genuine help.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2015

Wow! Dr. Blaney is a breath of fresh air! In the midst of battling a rare chronic illness, Dr. Blaney helped me within his field of knowledge to the best of his abilities. Unlike most of the 20+ doctors I've seen, he took his time to sit down and truly listen to all of my symptoms and history, trying to investigate the missing pieces. He was empathetic, professional and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

I went to him for help with my condition, all he did was treat me with osteopathy and make a random uneducated guess on what condition was plaguing me, with no empirical evidence backing it up.(the condition I had could have been 10 different things simply based on my symptoms). I'm certain he is knowledgeable about a number of conditions but he showed a complete disregard when it came to my well being. Also very expensive,save your money and get your osteopathy done with someone who is registered, which helped my joints be pain free yet in no way heal my condition.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2015

flag | Submitted August 15, 2014

Dr. Blaney saved my life! I had lyme dz which was misdiagnosed as demyelinating disease. After each steroid shot I was getting one step closer to death. Joint pain, muscle pain, stiff neck and puffy eyes meant nothing to the specialists. Oh here is some gabapentin go home and stop fighting your diagnosis. Well I'm glad I did. Thank you anyone who takes the time to shares their experiences and rate the MDs. This is How I found Dr. Blaney. Thank you Dr. Blaney for giving me my life back!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2014