You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Greg Blaney

Dr. Blaney gave me my life back. After countless visits to other doctors with the same advice, Dr. Blaney gave me a diagnosis and a treatment plan that actually works. I am well on the road to recovery due to this doctors amazing abilities.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016

It's great to find a physician who actually understands my disease and has the courage to work "outside the box" of the medical system (and all the docs who only treated my symptoms and never helped me recover my health.)

flag | Submitted August 20, 2015

One of the kindest and gentlest doctors I have ever met. God bless him for the excellent care he provides. Highly recommended for those who are tired of the medical system and need genuine help.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2015

Wow! Dr. Blaney is a breath of fresh air! In the midst of battling a rare chronic illness, Dr. Blaney helped me within his field of knowledge to the best of his abilities. Unlike most of the 20+ doctors I've seen, he took his time to sit down and truly listen to all of my symptoms and history, trying to investigate the missing pieces. He was empathetic, professional and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

I went to him for help with my condition, all he did was treat me with osteopathy and make a random uneducated guess on what condition was plaguing me, with no empirical evidence backing it up.(the condition I had could have been 10 different things simply based on my symptoms). I'm certain he is knowledgeable about a number of conditions but he showed a complete disregard when it came to my well being. Also very expensive,save your money and get your osteopathy done with someone who is registered, which helped my joints be pain free yet in no way heal my condition.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2015

flag | Submitted August 15, 2014

Dr. Blaney saved my life! I had lyme dz which was misdiagnosed as demyelinating disease. After each steroid shot I was getting one step closer to death. Joint pain, muscle pain, stiff neck and puffy eyes meant nothing to the specialists. Oh here is some gabapentin go home and stop fighting your diagnosis. Well I'm glad I did. Thank you anyone who takes the time to shares their experiences and rate the MDs. This is How I found Dr. Blaney. Thank you Dr. Blaney for giving me my life back!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2014

I was initially nervous about seeing Dr. Blaney because he is a private physician, and I had already spent thousands of dollars on practionners who couldn't provide me with a diagnosis, let alone any relief. I decided to take the plunge based on the positive reviews I read on this site. Now is my turn to add my own positive review: Dr. Blaney is worth every penny. My appointments with him have been nothing short of miraculous. He is as caring and respectful as he is knowledgeable and his office is a non-judgemental healing space. I am so grateful for his support.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2013

Dr. Blaney came highly recommended. The treatment was helpful, but only found out after 3 visits that he is not registered as an Osteopath in BC so my insurance wouldn't cover his services. Wish I'd been informed of this earlier. Also had quite a few problems with his receptionist. She initially was going to charge $900 for a first visit, kept people waiting while taking personal calls, was not helpful in trying to get claim covered with insurance.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2013

I know it's expensive to see a private doctor, however, it is preferable to see someone who is knowledgeable and passionate about helping others who has no limits in terms of what tools he can use to make you ultimately healthy again. That's what Dr. Blaney is about. He doesn't give his patients blank stares which is all BC public doctors seems to be able to do (and get paid for it by tax payers) it's ridiculous. Dr. Blaney will pull out all the stops to diagnose you. He works with you, he is never condescending or pratronizing (as we are all aware of what goes on in public health). Public health doctors do not hold a candle to this man. Even walking into his office is an "experience" in and of itself. He wants to inspire people to heal and does so with many tools and "outside of the box" thinking. It's exceptional, and I just wish the BC Government would wake up and smell the coffee on our health care system and how their penny pinching, bureaucratic messy ways have ruined BC Health

flag | Submitted August 22, 2013

Dr. Greg Blaney's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Blaney gave me my life back. After countless visits to other doctors with the same advice, Dr. Blaney gave me a diagnosis and a treatment plan that actuall..."

April 22, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "It's great to find a physician who actually understands my disease and has the courage to work "outside the box" of the medical system (and all the docs who onl..."

August 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "One of the kindest and gentlest doctors I have ever met. God bless him for the excellent care he provides. Highly recommended for those who are tired of the me..."

August 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Wow! Dr. Blaney is a breath of fresh air! In the midst of battling a rare chronic illness, Dr. Blaney helped me within his field of knowledge to the best of his..."

June 16, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "I went to him for help with my condition, all he did was treat me with osteopathy and make a random uneducated guess on what condition was plaguing me, with no ..."

March 25, 2015