Ratings for Dr. David R. Sherwood

Dr. Sherwood totally misdiagnosed me. He insisted I had a virus even though I couldn't eat anything without vomiting for six weeks and lost 25 pounds. I finally went to a specialist and was diagnosed with an intestinal blockage which turned out to be a cancerous tumor. I would never recommend Dr. Sherwood to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2013

Great doctor. Never seems rushed and takes the time to explain options and other key info. I'd heartily recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2009

The Office staff at this Doctor's practice lacks the skills to treat patients with respect and two of them have the attitude that you will do what they want, and not what you are asking them to do on your behalf

flag | Submitted February 6, 2008

Dr. Sherwood was my GP for nearly 20 years and was one of the best doctors I have ever been to.He was always accurate in his diagnosis, compassionate, professional and caring. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2008

Others within the practice are much more helpful and take the time to explain...avoid if at all possible.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2007

Dr. David R. Sherwood's Credentials

• Vrije Univ Brussel, Fac Van De Geneeskunde En De Farm, Brussel (Grad. 1975)