Ratings for Dr. Basma Raees

Dr doesn't care about families needs. Only what might make her wallet fatter.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

Dr Raees is very meticulous about preventative care for my children, I absolutely love her in this regards. She has amazing skills, picked up my child s murmur right in time after her birth and we were lucky to have the timely option of taking care of it with medication VS surgery. My baby is 4 months old now and no issues!! thank you Dr Raees, U r the BEST!!HighlyRecommended!!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

I have been very happy with the medical care from Dr. Raees for my baby.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2014

The Doctors in this office are wonderful... The staff is the reason that I wouldn't recommend this office. Unfriendly, unprofessional, and has cost me $$ because they can't save a fax confirmation sheet!!! Then, I get another bill because they don't know how to code my bill so that the dr. in their office is my primary care dr.!!! I am quite done with this office!!

flag | Submitted November 25, 2013

I adore Dr. Raees, she is such a warm, caring individual! She seems truly interested in my kids and their growth and development. Unfortunately, my schedule does not coordinate with the days she is now in the office (only 2x/week) and I am not completely satisfied with the rest of the staff, particularly Dr. Ibrahim (who is critical of any variance related to the schedule of vaccinations) and the front desk receptionist who is greatly unprofessional. She made an appointment for my son's 1 year wcc and upon our arrival just two days later, said we weren't on the schedule and that "she didn't do it." I don't care who did it, but after I asked her if there was anyway they could accommodate us, she made some excuse about how the doctor "hates being double-booked." Wow. It was their scheduling mistake and that sort of dismissal, in addition to the sometimes 1 hr+ wait times, not to mention the lack of any activities for little ones to occupy themselves with, are reasons why I sadly won't be back.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2013

Did not seem to care about our concerns. Gave a prescription before hearing what the issues were.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2010

Dr. Raees is excellent. She is compassionate, knowledgeable, thorough and personable. My kids love her and you can tell she cares genuinely for them. The nurse is excellent and has a fun personality. The office staff could be more organized. I have started reviewing all billing for accuracy. Not so much financial accuracy, but just to be sure what our visit was for is accurate. Over all I LOVE Dr. Raees and wouldn't change doctors, but am cautious and do assume that everything is accurate on paper.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2010

Dr Raees is the BEST. She is seing my all 4 kids and I am very thankful I found her. She really takes the time to listen and help.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2010

We have found Dr Raees to be very thorough and always takes the time to answer my questions - and I come prepare with lots of questions. Staff is helpful. Though small, the office is clean.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2010

Like her very much. A mother herself so she is sensitive to a parents concerns.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2009