Ratings for Dr. Brian Sinclair

Amazing physician! Very kind, thorough, attentive and friendly.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

Always leave feeling like my son is in very good hands, thank you from the bottom of my heart xo

flag | Submitted October 21, 2016

Yes is knowledgeable, kind and treats both the children and adults with a deep respect. Truly the finest professional.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

Dr. Sinclair is a wonderful cardiologist. Thanks for your care.,

flag | Submitted January 10, 2016

Dr. Sinclair's diagnosis was crucial to our decision about continuing our pregnancy or not. He was very friendly and was competent in his in utero assessment and today we have a beautiful baby boy!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

Dr. Sinclair has provided excellent care for my daughter at Victoria General Hospital in Victoria. Thank!

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015

Dr. Sinclair and his staff have been amazing! Besides having a great bedside manner. He really takes the time to help you understand everything surrounding the heart condition your child has. It's not easy learning that your child has a serious health issue. We learned about our daughters heart condition when I was 18 weeks pregnant. I found over the years Dr. Sinclair, or one of his team members, have always been there when I have a question. Or they get back to you in a timely manner. Anne is a star member of his team and has been a ray of sunshine, in all the darkness we have seen. My daughter would not have survived with out Dr. Sinclair and his team. Thank you!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2015

Dr Sinclair is a very warm and caring paediatric cardiologist who takes the time to address any concerns you may have and he is very knowledgable

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

After meeting Dr Sinclair, I was able to breathe a huge sigh of relief. an excellent Dr with stellar case management skills...he is also thoughtful and so, so kind.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

Very kind and helpful with my 11 month old. We waited a long time but there was a lot there fir her to keep busy with.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2014