Ratings for Dr. Brian Sinclair

I am forever thankful that my cardiologist is Dr. Sinclair. He is not only knowledgeable, open, and honest, but a respectful, kind, and caring man. I have seen him since my heart surgery as a baby and thankfully he choose to continue to care for me once I turned 18. I am so lucky to have a doctor that understands that life isn't perfect and takes a realistic approach in that some individuals may want to drink alcohol, participate in drug use, or engage in sexual relationships as they grow older. Although he doesn't encourage all these (especially for those underage and activities involving illicit drugs) he understands that safety comes first. He spoke to my privately about birth control, alcohol, and drug use, all while maintaining that drug use, he does NOT condone in anyway, but that if I were concerned about my heart complications while participating in any activities where I may encounter these items, how it could affect my heart condition. I really appreciated the respectful manner in which he explained to me these things, making sure I understood the potential risks, both with and without my heart defect. He is constantly attending conferences, researching new material, and pushing himself to be a better doctor. Him and his staff always welcome questions or concerns, and are always warm and inviting. Growing up with him as my Cardiologist has made me never worry about my defects, and I have also seen the effect he has on easing my parents concerns. Very lucky to have a specialist like Dr. Sinclair and his entire team working in our community. I recommend him to anyone I possibly can.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

Dr. Sinclair is a blessing for our community. He is respectful to the parents and kids. Seems able to understand our feelings, as a family dealing with a heart condition. Nice sense of humor. Independent in his professional opinion, very up to date & knowledgeable. We loved his smile from the first sight. He immediately made a plan for the kids & arranged further tests. The staff is awesome as well, very friendly & respectful. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts, Dr. Sinclair!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

Dr. Sinclair is an amazing Pediatric Cardiologist. He always takes time to fully explain himself to ensure you as a parent fully understand your child's heart condition, and action plan moving forward. I am forever grateful for Dr. Sinclair and his amazing team (especially Anne!!)

flag | Submitted December 23, 2016

Amazing physician! Very kind, thorough, attentive and friendly.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

Always leave feeling like my son is in very good hands, thank you from the bottom of my heart xo

flag | Submitted October 21, 2016

Yes is knowledgeable, kind and treats both the children and adults with a deep respect. Truly the finest professional.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

Dr. Sinclair is a wonderful cardiologist. Thanks for your care.,

flag | Submitted January 10, 2016

Dr. Sinclair's diagnosis was crucial to our decision about continuing our pregnancy or not. He was very friendly and was competent in his in utero assessment and today we have a beautiful baby boy!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

Dr. Sinclair has provided excellent care for my daughter at Victoria General Hospital in Victoria. Thank!

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015

Dr. Sinclair and his staff have been amazing! Besides having a great bedside manner. He really takes the time to help you understand everything surrounding the heart condition your child has. It's not easy learning that your child has a serious health issue. We learned about our daughters heart condition when I was 18 weeks pregnant. I found over the years Dr. Sinclair, or one of his team members, have always been there when I have a question. Or they get back to you in a timely manner. Anne is a star member of his team and has been a ray of sunshine, in all the darkness we have seen. My daughter would not have survived with out Dr. Sinclair and his team. Thank you!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2015