Ratings for Dr. Brenda Kirkland

Kirkland plays god!! Would not recommend her to anyone

flag | Submitted September 12, 2011

i had called to get a perscription refiled over a week ago...her office never returned my call and everytime i call them i have to sit on hold for at least 5 minutes. nothin has been convienent for me when it comes to their office sense dr bullman has not worked there!!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2011

I went in with a yeast infection that I could not get rid of with OTC drugs. She did not do any testing or anything and gave me yeast infection medicine and antibiotics. Antibiotics are for bacterial infections. After doing some research, you can not just tell it is a bacterial infection by looking. Tests have to be done. There are many helful sites I went to that state this. She did not do a single test. After two days on the antibiotics my infection was worse~ I went off of them on my own yesterday and am feeling better already. She did not do the testing that she should have. I also did not think she was sympathetic or friendly at all. I will not be seeing her again.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2007

Dr. Brenda Kirkland's Credentials

• University Of Arizona College Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

AARP