Ratings for Dr. Suzanne E. Rastorfer

Dr. Rastorfer is one of the most through doctors we have ever used. She takes her time and makes sure you understand everyrthing she is telling you. She is always helpful with questions and always calls you back when you call the office. Her staff are always deligent to make specialist appointments. I would recommend Dr. Rostorfer to any new paitents.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2014

We have been seeing Dr. Rastofer since my oldest son was born 6 yrs ago and we LOVE her. She has a very straight forward, no nonsense type of approach and tells you like it is. Some may consider that rude but I find it honest. I don't want things sugar coated when it come to my children's health. She also trusts your judgement as a parent and listens to what you say and how you feel. It's true that he appointments can run over or that the wait can sometimes be long but I always remind myself that she has never made me feel rushed. Many times the office has squeezed us in when the we had an emergency. I would take me kids anywhere else.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2014

Dr Rastopher often runs late because she is so thourough when she is with the kids. I don't mind because she is the best ped in the area. I have had nothing but great experiences in this office for 10 years. As a parent of a teen, I know my daughter will talk to Dr. R about anything. That is important at her age. Carmen is phenomenal in keeping up with referals and following through on phone calls.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2013

Dr Rastorfer is byfar the BEST pedi DOCTOR. I would recommend her to every Mommy who wants answers and someone to care for there child like there own. She literally will sit down and answer every question a concerned Mom has for their toddler. I spent 2 days in the ER with my 2y/o with severe hives and got nothing, Monday take her to see Dr. Rastorfer to find out right away she had strep causing the hives. My husband being Army we had to move away for a year and let me tell you I missed her. Most caring doctor I have met. So patient and down to earth. I am so comfortable talking to her, since my daughter was a newborn and I had every question needed to be answered. She is the best.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2012

I did not see Dr.Rastorfer in her office but she was on call the weekend my son was born last year. I had already chosen a family doctor or I would have picked her. She had a great personality and really made me comfortable and answered any questions I had with my newborn. Now a year later I am not happy as a mother with my sons current doctor and I have been trying for 2 months to get in with Dr.Rastorfer but apparently she is too booked and is not accepting new patients. I wish I would have picked her last year because she surely left a great impression when I did see her for that short time.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2012

she has seen all 4 of my kids grow and there has been maytimes when she can just look at my boys and just know what is wrong with them and then ran the tests and be right on the money you may wait but when she gets toshe takes her time with you and gives you the one on one attention that you us to get in the old time doctors use to give there patientsshe make you feel as if yourkids are her only patients andshe has a wondeful bedside manner she is honest and real down to earth and she tells you just like it is and does not sugarcoat it

flag | Submitted March 9, 2012

I didn't see Dr. Rastorfer, but rather talked to her on the phone as she was the on call doctor this weekend when my child was sick. I understand she probably didn't want to be bothered on her weekend off, but that's what you get paid for lady so suck it up! She was SO rude to me. She interrupted me several times, made me feel like my worries were stupid, and talked to me condescendingly. I left the conversation more confused than I started and with more questions. And now I sit here with a baby who is STILL inconsolable, has a below normal fever after having a very high fever, and I have no idea what to do.

Submitted October 9, 2011

Love Dr. Rastorfer. She is direct and honest and has a great sence of humor. She is thorough and answers every question you have as a parent, which is probably the reason why her appointments don't run on schedule. She is wonderful and very helpful. Highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted July 30, 2011

Dr. Rastorfer has the worst staff I have ever seen in my life. They are rude, unprofessional, and unhelpful. Susan who works at the front desk is obnoxious and lacks of all professionalism and should go to training to relearn Her customer service skills. If you like sitting in a Doctors office for an hour or two and enjoy being mistreated, this is the place for you.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2011

We interviewed several Dr. before we went with Dr. Rastorfer. She is very easy to relate to and doesn't answer questions still leaving you confused. she is very knowledgable, suportive, and great with children. They do leave you sitting in the exam room forever but I know it is because she will not leave a patient before all thier questions have been answered. Her staff leave much to be desired, they are very rude and not helpful at all! They act as though they are annoyed you are even talking to them.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2010

Dr. Suzanne E. Rastorfer's Credentials

• Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)