Ratings for Dr. Surekha Bandlamuri

I don't understand these reviews! Dr. B is probably one of the best doctors in Tucson. She has helped me with every problem that I have brought her, and has proven that she cares a lot about me. She's relatable and somebody I highly recommend! Do not listen to the other reviews.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

This doctor has been the worst I've had the dishonor to have look at me. She was neutral to rude mannered. She did not answer question very well,However when she did she was knowledgeable..enough. Guaranteed every booked appointment I made with her, She was always WAY over booked, and would take a minimum of 1 1/2 hours to get to me, even with my other family members. The longest wait I had was for my unfortunate pelvic exam. The wait was 1 hours in lobby and 1 hour and 25 minutes in the office. This was the first time for me. Of course I was clearly nervous. When it came to it, She scoulded me, disturbingly rude and if anything traumatized me in the office that day. I can understand that she could have been having a bad day. That's fine, but that day was extremely unprofessional. Another annoyance I had dealt with was that She never remembered anything from previous appointments or why I was there for the current one. I'd type more but I ran out of character limit. I DO NOT RECOMMEND

flag | Submitted June 8, 2012

Dr. Bandlamuri is my PCP. She is a nice, caring, and knowledgeable physician. I feel comfortable discussing my medical concerns with her. She refers me to specialist only when needed. I have had physician who spend very little time with you. Dr. Bandlamuri spends as much time as is needed.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2012

Does not take the time nor does she seem to care about you or your time!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2011

Dr Bandlamuri made several diagnostic errors which were only identified when the insurance company denied the claim. Correcting the errors took considerable time and effort on our part, with no help from the doctor. Check your records carefully, and insist on receiving a copy as once something is in writing, it stays there as "fact".

flag | Submitted April 19, 2010

I really like Dr. Bandlamuri. She takes her patients seriously and takes action on problems. She's great at follow-up. I finally feel like someone is monitoring my overall health and that I'm not just a bunch of body parts being looked at by different specialist.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2006

Dr. Surekha Bandlamuri's Credentials

• Gandhi Med Coll, Univ Hlth Sci, Vijayawada, Hyderabad, Ap, India (Grad. 1997)

Kaiser-Permanente