Ratings for Dr. Mark Rechnic

I went to Dr. Rechnic to check a lipoma on my left thigh. He was very honest and told me that I would be changing a bump for a scar and that it would be fine to just let it be. Sounds like a tiny thing but it was bothering me quite a bit. My mom was in town, so I asked to be scheduled to have it removed soon and his staff was very accommodating. It's been three weeks and my leg looks amazing. Of course, there is a cut, but it's super straight, smaller than I thought it would be and it's healing beautifully. He sent my lump to check, as I begged him to and it just came back with the result he told me it would be just by touching it before: just a fat mass. I'd definitely recommend Dr. Rechnic.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2013

Dr Rechnic performed a breast lift and augmentation.I am very disfigured from the surgery and had an infection that lasted for months after my surgery.The skin around my nipples did not attach to my breast and started to atrophy.I was left with nipples that look like pepperoni. The skin tone is uneven not to mention the ugly scar tissue that has produced lumps around my nipple areas.I waited too long to file a malpractice law suit,as I had gone through so much pain and trauma both physically and emotionally that I was not prepared to deal with a law suit.I did a lot of research prior to electing this doctor and his credentials were impeccable.I am wondering how many other patients have been scarred for life from this doctor. I will be requiring reconstructive surgery to fix what he botched up!I had a horrible experience with this surgeon do not even think of using him for anything. My advise is to run! If anyone had the same experience please contact me at scarredforlife1234@yahoo.com

flag | Submitted December 18, 2012

Dr Rechnic performed my Breast augmentation. I am very disfigured from it. Refused to help me after the surgery. My implant slips into my armpit cavity(severely).My one side goes completely flat. When I went back to him, he pulled my before pictures & humiliated me in front of my fiance. He told me I looked better than I did before and he was not going to fix it. I waited too long to file a malpractice law suite because I was so afraid of going through this again, I no longer trusted him to do another surgery after he treated me so poorly. I felt I had done enough research & had has excellent credentials. My experience was not good at all. I am now going to have to find and pay someone to fix his mistake.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2007

Dr. Mark Rechnic's Credentials

• University Of California, Ucla School Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)