Ratings for Dr. Susan M. Lewinski

I'm really wondering on the negative comments on this page. Dr. Lewinski is the most caring, responsive, and knowledgable physician I have had. She is easy to talk to and does not make me feel intimidated by the medical process and works with my hectic, though not always most health friendly (ie busy and overworked), life. She always discusses medical treatment options with me and we come to a decision together on what is the right course of action. I recently had a possible concern for a serious condition and Dr. Lewinski sprung into action and provided me with the "gold standard" of care for this particular issue. I have complete confidence in Dr. Lewinski.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2014

I had been a patient of Dr. Lewinski's for years before I realized how detrimental it was to rely on her. Most of the time, the only option she offers is meds. I've had several situations where that has caused more problems than what I would have had without it. The last straw was when I was hit with heart issues, mono, and a gallbladder attack in one go. The doctors in the ER were surprised that pain management had never been mentioned to me. (I had back surgery at 12, and have other issues in my neck and back. I've had excruciating pain ever since.) So the doctors at Swedish American Hospital set me up to talk to the pain management specialist & a nutritionist to help me manage my gallstones. I felt so relieved that there was going to be a possibilty of being able to finally get my health under control. Lewinski didn't come in until days later and stayed only long enough to cancel both the pain management & nutrition appointments and to speed my exit from the only place helping me.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2013

Repeatedly Have To WAIT Days On End For Perscriptions To Be Filled..That Have Tramatic Side Effects If Stopped Quickly..We Have Had ENOUGH!..And Are Changeing Doctors..Called The Office & No Return Call Or NOTHING!...Highly Un-Caring & Un-Professional..

flag | Submitted January 10, 2013

She is the best doctor I have ever had and very easy to talk to, makes me feel comfortable. A very busy lady but always has the time to see me.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2008

Friendly, knowledgeable, caring. Takes time with patients. Very well-informed on lifestyle modifications for medical problems.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2007

Dances around making official diagnoses and shows lack of care and follow-up with patients. Too quick to prescribe side-effect laden drugs without discussing and promoting potentially helpful lifestyle changes.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2007

Dr. Susan M. Lewinski's Credentials

• Univ Of Il Coll Of Med, Chicago Il 60680 (Grad. 1993)

Mississippi Health Partners