Ratings for Dr. Jill Chaplin

This doctor,who works for Peace Health Corp.,called me a "cripple,"because I had trouble walking,cause of(I have the x-rays,years ago)very arthritic feet,with extreme pain.She said"If I approve a power chair for you,.you'll be a CRIPPLE forever!"She sent me to a psychiatrist for ARTHRITIC-FEET PROBLEMS!!? :o (I had proof of arthritis,in xrays and testimony of bone-doctors,at medical center,UCMED Center,SF,CA. Bone-specialists said,you have nerve-&-bone damage to feet. Podiatrists backed this up. )THEY issued me a manual wheelchair.But Jill Chaplin sent me to a shrink for my FEET!!She's the most inept, cruel("Cripple")lazy, uncaring doctor I have ever seen.I had evidence from bone doctors,in CA,x-rays,yet Jill Chaplin said,"It's your imagination,go away!!I will not ok a power chair!"(Also,a social-service agency said,"We have many complaints about Jill Chaplin,she's malpracticing,but we cannot sue her.:"She cannot even keep track,in her practice,WHO is taking WHAT MEDS. She did not know WHAT I was taking,altho she had my file!!--and she said,"I advise Celebrex for you"(I was already taking it,from another doctor,.it was in my med.files).She can't work as a doctor,she rejects sick people,tells them to "go away,there is nothing wrong with you,it's in your head."I had to go to White Bird Clinic,for years,till I got a REAL DOCTOR. a Chinese doctor from Taiwan.(He's excelllent.)Many people complained about Jill Chaplin,to soc.ser. agencies,she still practices."Fakes practicing."She's crazy, & cruel..

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

Dr Chaplin is one of the worst doctors I have ever had. I chose a female doctor because that is something that is important to me, however I have only seen her twice and all other times have been seen by her male physicians assistant. I could also go on and on about her lack of interest in my symptoms, her unwillingness to pursue testing etc. I chose to leave her practice in favor of someone who was willing to practice medicine and not dump her patients off on an assistant.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Chaplin for many years. She is one of the best doctors I have ever had. She is very kind and is good at diagnosing problems. She does not talk down to me. She treats the research I do on my health issues with respect and is open to new things.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2014

Dr Jill Chaplin is the best diagnostician I have ever met in 70 years of life. Her mission appears to be well beyond financial recompense. Patient outcome and a love of her profession is obvious.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

flag | Submitted February 27, 2012

Wonderful Doctor! Ive never had a doctor that is so willing to hear what I think might be wrong and support me in pursuing what I feel I need. She is also very knowledgeable, kind, and easy to talk with. She records her notes (about me) in front of me into a recorder. I like this because I know she is open with me about what she thinks. I always feel respected.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2012

Incredibly rude staff at this office. Dr. Chaplin gave me a Terminal Cancer Diagnosis by telephone at office closing time on a Friday evening. It is almost impossible to reach her or to get a return call. Currently I am waiting (3 days now) for a referral to another Doctor who can help with a situation that she is unable to help with. Hopefully I will get the referral before I die.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2011

Dr. Chaplin is a very good, empathetic Physician with a professional demeanor. I have found her to be a great PCP. I am diabetic and she is proactive in treating all my symptoms. But she also care about my overall health. I have a great deal of trust in her abilities.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2011

She is the best primary care doctor i've had.I've had 5 in my life.Been her patient for 3 years,she greets me with a smile and hand shake.She has taken my health concerns very seriously,diabetes,migraines,ibs,high blood pressure and many more.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2010

Dr. Chaplin always gave me excellent care- very knowledgeable, proactive- one of the best primary care MD's I've ever had.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2010

Dr. Jill Chaplin's Credentials

• UNIVERSITY OF MASSACHUSETTS MEDICAL SCHOOL (Grad. 1987)