Ratings for Dr. Timothy N. Laufer

doctor is very rushed and much more concerned with the bottom line. No long takes time to address the issues of his patients. 15 minutes for 231.00 is too much. Quit going to him.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2011

Has been my primary care physician for over 7 years and after living all over the US I have found him to be the best dr. I have ever had. He spends the needed time with the patient, is very concerned about them and is extremely knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2011

I've know Dr. Timothy Laufer for quite awhile and have found him to be exceptionally careful, very responsive to my concerns, and quite knowledgeable medically speaking. He is willing to spend far more time with patients than any other Dr. in Anchorage I have seen, and I have seen a lot. He may not be the fastest, but fast is not always good. He is caring, concerned and he listens. I rate him highly for a Family Practice Dr. I am a retired nurse and very picky about my doctors.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2008

I am a 52-year-old woman who has just moved to Alaska. I went to this doctor as a new patient with a personal history of high blood pressure and asthma and a family history of heart disease. He was very friendly and talkative, but never once touched me to listen to my heart or lungs, never discussed when I last had a pap smear or a mammogram, etc. Instead, he wrote out refills of my prescriptions and sent me on my way to the tune of $141 for my visit. I am looking for a new doctor now.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2007

Dr. Timothy N. Laufer's Credentials

• Hahneman Medical College Of The Pacific (Grad. 1996)

Commercial Insurance Company