Ratings for Dr. Cynthia A. Turner-Graham

She made me cry for multiple appointments, blamed me for being suicidal, and eventually, I never went back. She has never checked up on me or anything, never scheduled an urgent appointment with me when she knew I was struggling and just left me...talk about caring about safety. I was with her for many years but she changed over the years and never seemed to really care about me. Also, her availability is awful and she doesn't understand that other people have school/jobs, even if you have an emergency.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

Ok folks, here's wishing you luck that that pesky "real life" thing doesn't happen to you on a day you have an appointment with Dr. Turner - Graham, and have to cancel or reschedule with less than 24 hours notice. Because you will get SLAMMED with a very hefty fee. To the tune of $250.00. Which is quite frankly outrageous no matter the situation. Mine was that I work for a heart surgeon and late on the afternoon of my 2nd appointment, we had an emergency admission, and I had to take care of getting the patient admitted and approved for emergency open heart surgery. I left work about 10 minutes late. I called the office to say that with leaving late and the resulting mounting traffic, I was going to be pretty late. It's worth noting that the receptionist didn't even ask how late, rather launched into the late cancellation policy. She said she would tell Dr Turner - Graham of the circumstance, and I received the whopping bill about 3 days later. So clearly a lot of consideration was taken (yes that's sarcasm). It should be noted that I even had my boss fax a letter explaining what happened, and I received a very "generous" courtesy discount of 50%. I wonder what would have happened if I was the one going to the emergency room. I've worked in doctors offices for 10 years and I get the need for late cancellation/ no show fees. I really do. But NEVER have I seen it applied in a situation such as this, and especially not to "first time offenders." Shows where their priorities are.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2015

She is a wonderful psychiatrist. I have been with her for 2 years. What is nice about Dr Graham is she listens to your needs, and doesn't push you to over medicate.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2012

Very compassionate, skillful, made my first visit to a psychiatrist easier than I thought it would be.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2011

I often feel she isn't really listening. Very limited availability

flag | Submitted June 8, 2011

Dr. Turner-Graham is sincere, sensitive and compassionate. I found her very helpful, and interested in me as a person as well as a patient. I would recommend her withour reservationa!

flag | Submitted August 31, 2009

The doctor was over an hour late for my first appointment, was unprofessional and did not help me at all. I do not recommend this doctor or the associated psychotherapy practice.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2007

Dr. Cynthia A. Turner-Graham's Credentials

• University Of Kansas School Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)

UnitedHealthcare