Ratings for Dr. Betty C. Grasty

I wish her old nurse would come back!!!!:-( im sorry but the new staff just dont have it!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2013

The Dr. is wonderful, she actually cares about her patients and doesn't just write them a prescription for anything they ask for. As for the primary nurse behind the desk that answers the calls, she is just as awful as the Dr. is good. When I call to make an appnt. you have to leave a message. Her nurse won't call me back until the very end of the day. Once she called me back at 4:58 and I missed it and called right back and their office was closed for the day. Sometimes it is nice to talk to a real person without having to wait hours or days for a response back.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2013

Dr. grasty's primary nurse is just AWFUL. To be in the industry of helping people she sure has a difficult time showing a shred of common decency, even to someone who's polite and smiling (as I was both times) she made me want to turn around and walk out before I could even finish booking an appointment. She ran off this patient for good and I'm convinced that I'm not the only one. She needs to check her damn attitude.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2013

Dr Grasty is soooo sweet. She has been my doctor for the past 10 yrs. She is so lively and energetic. I just love her!! She knows what she is doing and well versed in her field. She is very smart and is very good in internal medicine. The main thing that i love about Dr. Grasty is that she takes her time with you. You never feel rushed, she listens to everything you have to say and will educate you on issues that will help you understand what you may or may not have. I think she is wonderful and very personable. If you need a great doctor, Dr. Grasty is on the top of my list!

flag | Submitted May 28, 2009

Staff is very rude, mean, unpleasent. The Dr. is great other than she's in a rush all the time and double booked.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2008

Very kind, very knowledgeable. Listened to me and diagnosed issue that several other drs missed.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2007

Dr. Betty C. Grasty's Credentials

• University Of Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)