Ratings for Dr. Julie T. Fryman

I'm shocked to see some of these comments I've been going to Dr. Fryman for a couple of years and I can say she has been wonderful to me! Listens, very attentive. Solved the problems I was having very quickly! Wouldn't want to see anyone else! Her practitioner Megan is also absolutely wonderful.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

I am very suprised to read the latest ratings/comments about Dr Fryman and her staff. I have been a patient of hers for several years and have never experienced anything but a kind staff, appointments always begin on time and a calm, caring doctor visit.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2015

This doctor should not be in practice. The way that she treated me as a patient was deplorable. She has zero bedside manner. She does not explain procedures prior to performing them. Then she had terrible recommendarions for solving the issue, such as unnecessary surgeries. I will never recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

I had the same experience as the lady above me. Dr. Fryman had a non-existent bedside manner, proceeded to tell me I had HPV virus, and then gave me a very painful biopsy and told me that it wasn't that bad and that it would be over shortly. I went through a lot of emotional distress thinking I had HPV. I assumed that my husband of 25 years must have cheated on me since I have had no other partners. When I called to reschedule this year and asked to see the other physician in the practice I was told I could not change. How strange. Needless to say I decided to go to a whole new practice. Found out I didn't have HPV at all. I would say stay far away from this doctor. My experience with her was horrible.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2014

Worst experience ever! "Dr" Fryman has the worst bed side manner and made me feel extremely foolish with the few questions I asked. I told her my periods were heavier than normal. She left the room and came back with two nurses and proceeded to do my pap followed by an extremely painful uterine biopsy. I was screaming and crying because it felt like torture and she told me to "be quiet, it's not that bad" I've had 2 natural births that were a lot less painful! She has no business practicing medicine.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Fryman since 2006, and I absolutely love her and her staff. She just recently moved to a new location, and the office is clean and very relaxing. Dr. Fryman asks a lot of questions for an annual review, and takes the time to actually listen to your responses. She is thorough, and has an excellent bedside manner. I have recommended her to all of my friends, and they have loved going to her as well. I love going to a female OBGYN because she understands what I'm going through.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2013

Dr Fryman has a great bedside manner and is easy to talk to. She listens to the patient before jumping to a conclusion like the Dr. I saw before her. I feel like there is hope again after seeing her. I have seen a lot of Dr's lately while in and out of the hospital. I have had several very rude Dr's who did not seem to care if I died. So when I say she cares and is different I hope you believe me. Because everyone who is sick and in pain or seeing a Dr to prevent this deserves one who cares. Her staff is also above average. Thank You to Dr Fryman's office.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2013

I had a very pleasant experience with Dr. Fryman and her staff. They were very kind and respectful and very willing to answer any questions. Dr. Fryman was very pleasant and performed a very thorough exam. I was able to get my test/lab results in a timely manner after leaving a message with her medical assistant. I would recommend without reservation Dr. Fryman and her staff. It is certainly nice to be able to go to an office and actually know that I will be seeing a doctor and not a PA or Nurse Practitioner. While these are honorable professions, I prefer to allow a medical doctor handle my care. The location was great with easy parking and access to the office. I will certainly continue my care with Dr. Fryman and recommend her to all my friends.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2011

Went in for a yearly pap and was "asked" about hormones she put me on last year.....then billed me for $190 routine visit, AND $110 extended additional visit. I wasn't in there 20 minutes altogether. I tried to contact her but office staff said she would NOT call me back and this is legal bc she talked to me about hormones that she initiated. I asked for Dr. Fryman to return my call at her convenience and was rejected by office manager. I wish they would be honest with their patients about their charges as some people cannot afford to pay this unexpected fee. I would have declined the hormone talk and saved my money.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2011

I was new to the area and went in for a annual. The Dr. asked if I was have having any problems I told her no. I also mentioned that I was starting to have hot flashes; but I had them controlled with diet it was no problem. Dr. Fryman did not spend any time at all with me. I was surprised when I was asked for a co-pay because my annual is covered at 100% but I paid because the women at the front was very demanding and people in the waiting room were looking. My insurance company confirmed I should not have paid. I called Dr.Fryman's office and they said because I had discussed a symptom they could charge me for 2 office visits. I am out $30.00 and the insurance company is going to have to pay for 2 visits even though I was only there once. They have figured out how to pad their pockets at the expense of their patients and our insurance premiums. If you do go be very careful about what you say. If you like to trust your doctor... STAY AWAY

flag | Submitted September 14, 2010

Dr. Julie T. Fryman's Credentials

• Mercer University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Workers Comp