Ratings for Dr. Inderjeet Singh

My mother had a perforated colon 1 1/2 years ago and recently started having pain in her left leg which was the same sign she has when they found she had her perforation. Another surgeon did her surgery but Dr. Singh found she had stool still in her intestines from her surgery years ago that had not been removed from the other surgeon! Dr. Singh immediately ordered meds to have it removed and has been on top of her care while here in the hospital. He has a great bedside manner and answered all our questions.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2017

He is very nice, and my scar has healed well. However, I have an area on my body that is permanently numb from my surgery, and Dr. Singh refuses to acknowledge that my numbness is the result of the surgery. I have two other doctors who confirm that indeed my numbness is the result of a severed nerve in the area where I had surgery. I had surgery for one disabling condition, only to receive another disabling condition. I am so disappointed with this doctor!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2007

Dr. Inderjeet Singh's Credentials

• La State Univ Sch Of Med In Shreveport, Shreveport La 71130 (Grad. 1992)

Top Hospitals in Gastonia, NC