Dr. Kirk A. Kimmerling

5 1 5.0

You may also like

Rate Dr. Kirk A. Kimmerling

Dr. Kirk A. Kimmerling's Ratings

I have been a patient of Dr. Kirk for 27 years. During those 27 years I have moved several times within the Alpharetta, Cumming, and Canton, GA area and have always made the drive to see Dr. Kirk. I trust him completely with any dental issues that I might have. He is absolutely the best in my book! His staff is outstanding as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2911087].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 1, 2015

like most people, I do not like going to the dentist. My experience here has been nothing but good. I especially love the way they clean your teeth. No more SCRAPPING. I never even feel the shot when having to get numbed for dental work. I have chosen not to change debates even though our insurance no longer covers as much as it used to.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2884371].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 3, 2015

I'm looking forward to my next implant. The first implant was 3 years ago and it has been perfect. Extractions are no fun but Dr. K makes it as painless as possible with plenty of post op details and instructions. When I became a patient of Kirk's many years ago, I had multiple issues with my teeth. After ongoing treatment and procedures, I went over 10 years without any more than cleanings. That's unheard of and a testimony to his skill. Now that I'm in my 60's the inevitable is happening and I need more work in the form of another implant. I'm sure it will be just as good as the first.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2873185].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

I go out of my way to visit! Excellent staff as well. Highly recommend Verde Point.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2827509].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

Lyndsay (excuse the spelling if it's wrong) made my appointment such a wonderful experience! She was so kind and knowledgeable about everything that was going on with my teeth. I really appreciated how she explained to me everything she was going to do and the reasoning behind it. It made me feel very reassured that my teeth were in great hands!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2765821].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 3, 2015

My hygienist of many years recently moved away and I had to find a new one. I am passionate about my dental care and searched for years to find the perfect match in my previous dental office. My wife shares an equal passion we were both dreading the process finding just the right office. My wife had a friend that recommeded Verde Pointe and I was the first to try them. An absolutely fantastic experience from the minute I arrived to checking out. Heather was extremely professional, knowledgable, and very pleasant. She guided me through the cleaning process and was very thorough in the cleaning. The office is very high tech and everyone was great. Dr. Aguilera was excellent and gave me much confidence in her abilities. This is one of two reviews I have ever taken the time to write, so that speaks volumes on the level of care I was provided.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2742872].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2015

I have been in search of a great Dental office since moving to the area four years ago, and I have finally found it! Having high anxiety around dental procedures, even cleanings can make me nervous. As a first time patient, I found the office to be clean, bright and comfortable as soon as I arrived. The front desk staff had my insurance information and in no time I was with the hygienist. I can not say enough about Christine! She made me feel right at ease and went out of her way to make sure my experience was as comfortable as possible- even to the point of making sure the sensitive areas of my teeth were numbed before cleaning, and explaining all of the technology and procedures in detail. To say I had a pleasant dental visit is something for me, and I am a dedicated patient of Verde Pointe after just one visit. Thanks!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2708782].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2015

Dr Kimmerling is the BEST dentist I have ever had in my life. He has always given his best to me as a patient. I was very ill this summer in 2014 and called Dr. Kimmerling on a Friday eve around 8:45pm. He answered his cell phone, met me at the office on a Saturday morning (next day) around 10:00am to help me with my problem. Even though it turned out the tooth was not the issue, Dr. K. was helpful, courteous, and reassuring. I recommend him to EVERYONE and I LOVE HIM and His STAFF.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2671505].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 5, 2015

I am soooo proud that I chose your office! Everyone there is kind and makes everyone that comes in feel like they are their only client! My first visit with Dr. Kimmerman was the best ever! 15 years ago I had part of my front tooth taking knocked out by my ex husband, when I was told I needed to replace the molding to make it look like my whole tooth I was scared I even cried after I left. It brought back so many bad memory's and I was worried how I would look after the nurse that say with me the day of the procedure was so sweet and comforting. And when he was finished I cried after I left because he made my smile prettier than ever!! I tell everyone that compliments my smile that I owe it to your staff and that they should make an appt! I don't tell them to say it was me that sent them because I don't do it for the extra points I do it because I believe in all of you. I'm not wanting to be pick for anything but this have me an oppurtunity to tell you what I really want you all to know! Your wonderful! Don't ever change!! Even if the docs antibacterial gets picked for Ebola lol xoxo

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2643374].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 5, 2014

I recently had my four front teeth "filled" to fix the imperfections that have been bothering me for quite some time. Dr. Aguilera did a phenomenal job perfecting my smile. I am LOVING my "new" teeth. I think I smile more now than I used to. LOL Christine Grenon has always done a great job cleaning my teeth, too. She is so gentle, I barely know she's even cleaning them. I couldn't ask for a better dental hygienist. :-) The rest of the staff in the office is always so sweet and welcoming as well. I am always provided a blanket if it's too cold. That is AWESOME!! I will continue to come to Verde Pionte Dental Associates for all my dental needs.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2603293].votes_count ]]