Ratings for Dr. James Anthony Bakerink

They are great and have the best reminders!! Their staff is amazing too!!

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

I have only been there about 4 times for my son's circ and his first few well checks. 1. I waited until 10:00 pm for him to come discharge my son from the hospital when he was born. 2. Everytime I went in for a well check I waited over 2 hours, just in the waiting room. 3. The day after his circ they would not see my son for some minor bleeding, they told me to go to the ER. 4. It was the dirtiest medical office that I have ever been in! 5. There is really no sick area and well area. I have since changed docs and today we were told that we would have to go to a urologist because my son's circ needs to be redone. I do not recommend this doctor. In fact, I have a few friends who have since switched doctors as well.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2010

excellent doctor as well as the other doctors that work with him. I have never had any problems with the clinic and I have never had any problems with Dr. Bakerink or any of the other doctors. The clinic is inviting and clean. I would go there any time that my children may be ill.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2010

I have seen Dr. Bakerink for almost 10 years. He is so great at what he does and the wait is there beacause of the high rate of patients he has, that alone should be a sign of a GREAT Doc. He cares. I woulden't take my kids to any other doc he is a very trus worthy doctor. This part of my rating is from a website that talks about Dr. Bakerink and how GREAT and Caring he is. (hhttp://www.lasvegascitylife.com/articles/2009/09/17/news/local_news/iq_31222384.txt. (quote from website) Bakerink, a pediatrician, is one of a team of medical professionals who provide free health care to the women and children who live at Shade Tree. The clinic depends on the generosity of physicians like Bakerink, nurse practitioner Tina Marie Phyfer,who supervises women's care at the clinic, and students in the physician assistant program at Touro University. The students provide basic adult health care. It's the first free medical clinic located inside a shelter, says Shade Tree director Marlene Richter.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2009

I went to weecare for the 1st time ever and i was waiting at least 2 hrs no one went up to me and told me that it was going to be a two hour wait,I had to go and see if i could talk to the office manager,but the so call office manager never came out to see me she didnt come out till i was back in the room 45 min later she makes patients wait, if they dont have an appt with her

flag | Submitted October 15, 2009

DR. BAKERINK IS THE MOST CARING DR THAT I HAVE EVER MET... MY 3 BOYS LOVE HIM... MY NEWBORN HAD A BAD CASE OF RSV FOR ABOUT TWO WEEKS AND THEY GOT ME IN EVERYTIME ON LAST MINUTES NOTICE TO SEE HIM... THE WAITING IS A BIT LONG FOR WELL VISITS BUT ITS WORTH IT... HIS BUSINESS OFFICE IS WONDERFUL ALSO... I WISH HE WAS MY DR

flag | Submitted June 1, 2009

Dr. Bakerink is an awesome pediatrician! He has been THE BEST we've had over a period of 18 years with our children in 3 different states. I always insist on seeing him and not the Physician Assistants. We've been going to him for about 10 years and love him! He's knowledgeable, helpful and always meets our needs.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2008

Great guy! So nice and very knowledgeable. Takes plenty of time to talk with you and answer questions. Just the best!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2008

Each time I take them the clinic seems to be getting busier and busier. We wait at least an hour every time to see a PA or the doctor. The nurses are not that friendly. When we do finally get to see the PA/doctor, they always seem like they are in a rush. After a year of bringing the kids to this doctor, I finally got fed up with the waiting and the poor service.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2008

After my daughter has been a patient for a year, we have only seen him once and that was to get shots. Everytime my special needs child has a medical need he is never available and I have to see a PA or other physician. This office is too busy to receive quality care, which is why we are leaving.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2008

Dr. James Anthony Bakerink's Credentials

• Univ Of Nv Sch Of Med, Reno Nv 89557 (Grad. 1994)

Amerigroup