Ratings for Dr. Michael Lee Krueger

I was a new established patient with this dr, was scheduled for angiogram, but went into hospital for emergency angio due to another 97% blockage dr. kurger no longer wanted to see me after that because another doc did my stent when he was consultated by the er dr and was told to go ahead and do the stent. Im very disappointed with dr.kurger for this kind of treatment towards his patients! Be careful with your choices when chosing this dr. glad im seeing a different dr after being treated like im nothing by dr. kurger and his staff!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2013

1 hr and 10 min wait to see him, no apologies offered. Once he showed up, he was easy to communicate with, but should not schedule so many patients.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2012

I was referred by my primary physician, and I have never been disappointed with my healthcare from Dr. krueger or his assistant. He takes time to answer any questions that I may have. The staff is very helpful, kind and polite.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2011

KRUEGER, Michael, D.O. Fresno, CA (20A6760) B&P Code sections 2234(b) gross negligence; 2234(c) repeated acts of negligence; 2234(d) incompetence; 2234(e) dishonesty; 2261 false documents. Stipulated agreement for clinical training, medical records keeping course and cost recovery ordered February 17, 2009 and effective March 2, 2009. Upon completion of terms and conditions, a public reprimand will be issued. DONT TRUST THIS GUY. He approved a tummy tuck for my mom...did the stress test for her. She had a heart attack in the middle of the procedure and died 2 days later. He should not be allowed to be a doctor!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2010

Dr Krueger himself is fine. Knowlegeable and will answer questions. His staff is awful! Got my medical records mixed up a couple of times. Promised to return your call but didn't. etc. etc.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2010

Great care. He and his staff take their time to answer any and all questions.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2009

Dr Krueger is a awsome heart doctor, he has saved my life two times!! his staff is the best too, very kind, understanding, and they or Dr will take the time to talk to you and answer all your questions, as far as a Heart Doctor>>>> Dr Michael L Krueger is in my book the best!! Hes #1 with me and my Family. (( Thank you Dr Krueger)) for being there and saving my life. Raelenea Tilley & Family

flag | Submitted March 1, 2008

I have had excelent care

flag | Submitted February 4, 2007

Dr. Michael Lee Krueger's Credentials

• Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1989)