Ratings for Dr. Diane Seidlecki

Great doctor, very helpful and always willing to listen

flag | Submitted December 15, 2010

I can't tell you how much I love this Dr., she is extrememly attentive to everything you have to say and treats you with the utmost respect, I have never had a Dr. that made me feel as important and as comfortable as Dr. S. I have personally recommended her to several friends.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2008

How refreshing to see a doctor who doesn't appeared rushed, who listens, who has a warm sense of humor and who follows up. She's a gem!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2007

She is informative and sympathetic, and she has an excellent analytical mind. She treats you with respect and with sympathy. She is an excellent listener, and she explains her strategies and tactics well. I like that she doesn't dilly-dally, but treats a condition quickly and effectively. I have to admire how she appears to work effortlessly under intense pressure (Anchor is a busy medical office), maintaining, on the one hand, a professional demeanor and outlook, and, on the other, a warm sense of humor. In my opinion, she is a model medical professional. I'd recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2005