Ratings for Dr. Lisa J. Lilienfield

I've been going to Dr. Lisa for over 8 years now, including when I lived in Afghanistan and now that I'm living in Germany. I come back to the US to see her once a year because she is the only one I trust with my overall wellness. The first ten minutes of every appointment are spent with her asking probing health questions and actually listening to what her patients say. She knows more about cutting-edge health discoveries and how seemingly unconnected issues are connected than any other doctor I've ever met. Also, the Kaplan Clinic's online portal makes communication and record keeping so much easier and vastly improves transparency.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016

She is very thorough and doesn't make your appt feel rushed, unlike many other physicians in the area. She conducts a comprehensive exam and spends time with the patient.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2011

I don't know why this doctor isn't rated; she's excellent. The staff was great and helpful and the doctor was on time for the appointment. She took the full hour and really listened to me. On top of that, she came back with a treatment and suggestions for other things that would improve my health. After going to two different endocrinologists, I finally found one who looks at the whole picture.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2010

Dr. Lisa J. Lilienfield's Credentials

• Georgetown Univ Sch Of Med, Washington Dc 20007 (Grad. 1982)