Ratings for Dr. Thong T. Bui

Ditto with the previous remark though luckily a second team of doctors in Seattle found it most unlikely the surgery would not be effective. Again, a skipped test..

flag | Submitted November 21, 2015

An unnecessary surgery was performed! A test prior to this surgery, a test I was unaware was available, would have eliminated my surgery altogether as well as the complications experienced afterwords. Follow up care was non existent in the hospital, that was left to the hospitalists. Hasty decision made, all tests should have been performed!!!

flag | Submitted January 2, 2014

I write this day 4 after vasectomy, thus far am very please with the procedure (i.e. discomfort equal to or lower than expected. I partially attribute this to Dr Bui technique, delicate prcedure. He truly was concerned about my comfort; stopping to add more local whenever I began to feel pain. Staff was great, nurse(s) very professional. A quick procedure conducted efficiently. Fairly casual (the three of us we were chatting throughout) which was fine by me. A trivial negative comment is that some of the information handouts could be updated with consitency checks to remove conflicts. e.g. one document said it was required for my wife to provide signature agreeing to procedure, but that was never requested.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2011

Dr. Bui is a top rate surgeon and a sincere caring medical professional.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2011

Dr. Bui and his staff were courteous, professional, and helpful. The procedure I had was completed swiftly, and the level of local anesthesia was perfect. I was awake the whole time, yet did not experience a disproportionate level of discomfort (given the delicate nature of the task at hand). The results were excellent, and I would recommend him to anyone in need of his services.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2007

Dr. Thong T. Bui's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Buffalo School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)