Ratings for Dr. Marvin P. Davis

I have been very impressed with Dr. Davis I had seen 2 previous Gynecologists for a problem I had been dealing with for 2 years. He outlined a evaluation plan to me and my husband and carried it out which finally diagnosed my problem. He then referred me to a specialist who was able to treat me and now I am symptom free. I have my life back and am extremely grateful for the care I received from Dr. Davis

flag | Submitted January 10, 2018

Not very knowlegdable. For simple things he may be ok. But other than that, not good.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

He was the first male OBGYN I went to and found him to be kind gentle and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

Dr. Davis was by far the worst OB I could selected. I would have done better to find my OB on Craigs list.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

Don't trust his diagnosis if you have a complicated symptoms.... He is a nice guy though.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2016

He delivered one of my sons and circumcised all three of my sons and they all turned out great. I think he is a wonderful doctor

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

It's been over 7 yrs now but warning ---do NOT let him circumcise your son!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2015

Dr. Davis has a very calming and down to earth way about him. He has always taken the time to explain things to me unlike some other providers I have had.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2015

Staff at the office are very friendly, but appointments with Dr. D have a wait of about an hour, and it is not like he spends time with you. He is always in a rush to get out, he will spend maybe 5 minutes with you. He has done my two c sections, he is knowledgable, and after so many years of practice he has seen it all . He has always been very respectful with me but I can also see his impatient side, he doesn't like questions. I can see him retiring soon, he looks bored .

flag | Submitted February 21, 2015

While the office staff and nurse practitioner were wonderful, Dr. Davis was condescending and dismissive when my first pregnancy ended in miscarriage.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2013

Dr. Marvin P. Davis's Credentials

• Meharry Medical College School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)