Ratings for Dr. Bryan Babiak

Dr. Babiak up and skipped town to New York after revealing everything I told him in a session to another family member who happened to be a patient. That family member came at me and threatened to kill me. So guess what happened, I was fired as a patient and Dr. Babiak skipped town.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

Just one bad item about my doctor. He no longer is practicing from Willis Knighton Medical Center. I had an appoinment with him only to find out with a few days notice he was no longer with them. and they wouldn't say where to contact him. This left me high and dry not only vfor my meds but also no doctor to be able to see. I have yet to get a doctor. My Primary care doctor is being nice enough to fill my prescriptions until I can find new Shrink. This is totally wrong! If they were going to get rid of him, we should have been taken care of and not just thrown out into the cold.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2008

Dr. Bryan Babiak's Credentials

• Georgetown Univ Sch Of Med, Washington Dc 20007 (Grad. 1995)

Commercial Insurance Company