Ratings for Dr. Debra J. Ravasia

I will follow this Dr wherever she decides to go - but I hope she stays here in Spokane.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2017

Absolutely the best doctor I've gone to see for my various female problems. Felt well taken care of.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

Excellent surgeon. Excellent all round care. Excellent explanations.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2017

She found my endometrial cancer. Other physicians told me that it's normal to have abnormal bleeding in your thirties and prescribed the pill. She told me that when you have insulin resistance and your weight is up. She did some tests - an ultrasound, an endometrial biopsy - and sure enough, I had a cancer. She got me an MRI to help stage it, and got me in to a gyne onc within a few weeks. I'm so happy she took my symptoms seriously.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2017

I had an excellent experience with this doctor as well - she was awesome - never too busy to sit down and explain things during my entire hospital stay

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

She is a highly capable and very personable physician. My midwife consulted her because my baby's heart rate kept dropping during my contractions. My midwife told me I was probably going to need a c-section but not to worry because Dr Deb was an excellent surgeon. When Dr Deb arrived she put a small pressure catheter into the uterus and out some more fluid around the baby. The problems with the heart rate for better and I had a natural birth! She was really kind and gentle and explained everything she was doing and why. I'm so glad she was on call on the day I was in labor!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

Very pleasant, and LISTENED! Dr Deb was the first physician in 8 years to get my lichen sclerosis under control. She knows all the standard treatments but when they don't work, she isn't afraid to delve in a little further and consider off label uses. The compounded hormone cream she prescribed for me was very effective. Finally some relief!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Very friendly, very helpful, full of great advice! Did run a little behind though. Fortunately Dr Ravasia still took all the time she needed to understand my concerns.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

Dr Ravasia was courteous and kind and helped me work through several problems. She delivered my best friend'said baby and took good care of her too

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

This doctor is very friendly and explains things. Her nurse practitioners were helpful too

flag | Submitted June 4, 2017