Ratings for Dr. Peter J. Lukowski

Seemed very disinterested in my issues. Didn't take me seriously. Never gave me a legitimate diagnosis. Was more focused on getting me out of his office than helping me. Terrible bedside manner. Would not recommend.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

knee replacement in 09 treated me really well and explained everthing he was going to do . but ot of all he prayed for me to do well

flag | Submitted December 16, 2013

Experienced, no-nonsense doctor who spends adequate time with patient and explains clearly diagnosis and recommendations for treatment. Very good bedside manner.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2011

Very unfriendly, cold, and rude. Would not let you speak, but when you could speak he was rude and snide in return. Seemed educated in his profession, however I would never recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2011

He is very good. He has a wonderful staff, and he is one of the best. We have at least 7 members of friend's and family that go to him. We are all very pleased with his work and his manner. We would refer him to anyone who asked...

flag | Submitted August 20, 2007

Dr. Peter J. Lukowski's Credentials

• West Virginia School Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1978)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Charleston, WV