Ratings for Dr. Joan R. PACIOCCO

Dr Paciocco is the fastest Dermatologist I have ever seen. In and out in 5 or 6 minutes.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

Would not see this Dr again; would not recommend..Seemed uncaring, unfriendly and in a rush. I have seen 3 other Dr's in this practice throughout the years and she was not very patient friendly. 3 days later on the weekend I had to go to Patient First for antibiotics for skin infection from the procedure she performed; then on Monday went to family Dr. Simple mole removal turned into 2 other Dr. appointments, 2 different antibiotics and some tylonel 3.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2013

I have seen Dr Paciocco on two occasions. She spent maybe 2 minutes with me each time. If you have a simple skin rash and want a cream or some general skincare advice about which soaps to use she might be fine. However, if you have something more complex going on this may not be the physician for you. She suggested that sunlight would help my rash. It is a known fact that sun exposure can trigger worsening of symptoms in lupus patients, and I happen to be a lupus patient with a history of sun sensitive rashes. Had she taken any medical history whatsoever, or read any of the extensive notes already available in my chart from a retired partner perhaps she would not have made that suggestion. I tried to explain my situation to her but she seemed disinterested and in a hurry to end the appointment. I left disheartened and offended.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2013

I had a bad rash on my back. Dr. Carl DID NOT ask to see it. She and her assistant also did not close the exam room door. Do not waste your time going to Dr. Carl.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2010

Dr. Joan R. PACIOCCO's Credentials

• Medical College Of Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

GHI