Ratings for Dr. Charles Peter Lichty

While Dr. Lichty is good and kind, his office staff are horrible. They refuse to listen, most times they don't even answer the phone or call back when messages are left. They messed up a provider referral which meant my insurance didn't cover the visit to the specialist that I had been told to go to, which in turn cost me hundreds of dollars. Then they refused to correct the mistake. One LPN who works for him refused to speak to the doctor about a problem I was having with my heart medication and told me to just stop taking it. My problem continued and I had to go to an urgent care facility which informed me that sudden stopping of that medication could cause me to have a heart attack or stroke. He could have killed me! If you use this doctor *ONLY* use information that he, himself gives you. But do not ever expect to talk to him outside of an appointment. He will never come to the phone or answer emails. Only the LPN and receptionist answer calls and emails. They will refuse to let you talk to him and will not have him call you back. Waiting times are short, but I think it's because so many people are leaving the practice because of the office staff. I cannot express how rude and unprofessional they are. I don't know why he keeps them.

Submitted February 8, 2018

Great MD and amazing staff! They don't make you wait long and are very polite and listen to you!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

Great doctor. Knowledgeable, gets to the point while spending time to find about you, wonderful manner.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2013

Love Dr. Lichty. Credit him with saving my life. His nursing staff are wonderful. His office staff are some of the worst I have ever encountered. I am looking for another practitioner because I cannot deal with the office staff any more and I hate their office voice mail system. I want to talk to a person, not a stupid voice response unit.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2011

Dr. Lichty combines the confidence of a very knowledgeable physician, who connects with his patients at a personal level, keeps up with the latest treatments and techniques and truly cares about his patient's health. He takes the time to listen and understand. His staff is friendly and helpful. We are lucky to have him as our family physician.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2010

Overall I am pleased with my visits and consider Dr. Lichty to be a knowledgeable and caring physician.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2009

Dr. Lichty is reasonable, knowledgeable and very efficient. He is able to interpret life styles and accurately prescribe necessary medication.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2009

We drive a distance to see him and its worth it! Cain Family

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

Pleasant personality. Knowledgeable. Helpful. Seems to enjoy what he is doing and places the patient needs as his first priority.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2007

Dr. Charles Peter Lichty's Credentials

• Emory University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)