Ratings for Dr. Charles Peter Lichty

Great doctor. Knowledgeable, gets to the point while spending time to find about you, wonderful manner.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2013

Love Dr. Lichty. Credit him with saving my life. His nursing staff are wonderful. His office staff are some of the worst I have ever encountered. I am looking for another practitioner because I cannot deal with the office staff any more and I hate their office voice mail system. I want to talk to a person, not a stupid voice response unit.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2011

flag | Submitted June 4, 2010

Dr. Lichty combines the confidence of a very knowledgeable physician, who connects with his patients at a personal level, keeps up with the latest treatments and techniques and truly cares about his patient's health. He takes the time to listen and understand. His staff is friendly and helpful. We are lucky to have him as our family physician.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2010

Overall I am pleased with my visits and consider Dr. Lichty to be a knowledgeable and caring physician.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2009

Dr. Lichty is reasonable, knowledgeable and very efficient. He is able to interpret life styles and accurately prescribe necessary medication.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2009

We drive a distance to see him and its worth it! Cain Family

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

Pleasant personality. Knowledgeable. Helpful. Seems to enjoy what he is doing and places the patient needs as his first priority.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2007

Dr. Charles Peter Lichty's Credentials

• Emory University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

AHC