Ratings for Dr. Rob Rainbow

I've been a patient for years and have always found Dr. Rainbow to be very professional with a great beside manner.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016

I'd rather go to the Dentist than the hairdresser - it causes me way less stress.... I've been seeing Dr Rainbow since he began practicing in Port Coquitlam and no matter where I live in the lower mainland I still come back to the office for my dental work. Dr Rainbow has kept and continued to build an exceptional team. The hygienists are gentle and thorough, they just know when you have a splash of polish on your lip that needs wiping and have extra gentle flossing hands. Dr Rainbow is knowledgeable, efficient and does a good job. Sherri the receptionist does an excellent job as well with scheduling, billings etc. I and my teeth thank you for always doing a great job.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

Great care giver. Very knowledgeable with good strong hands.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

I had a bit of a phobia of dentists, and I figured that a dentist named Rainbow was probably the least threatening dentist there could be. I was right; he's gentle, efficient, listens to you, and makes you feel safe.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2015

We have been at this office since 1984 before Dr. Rainbow took over from Dr. McNeil (who was exceptional as well! I was worried but after the first visit with Dr. Rainbow I was very pleased. Everyone in the office is wonderful. Sherry (receptionist) always goes out of her way to be helpful and knows her job extremely well so the office runs smoothly...very professional. I never need to wait more than 10 minutes and love it that the waiting area is never packed, I'm sure it's due to efficient scheduling by Sherry. I drive from Maple Ridge to see him and he's worth the drive even when I like to stay in Maple Ridge!!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2015

The staff is exceptional. I love how personalized their service is and the warmth and care they show. Dr. Rainbow feels like a long-standing friend because he has a sense of humour and care about him. He is very thorough and shows a lot of care. I went to the owner of his practice as a young kid, he took over when I was quite young and at age 31, I have yet to have a cavity. I've just moved to Ottawa this week, am looking for a Dentist and am sad to no longer be in the care of his exceptional team.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2015

Dr Rainbow is knowledgeable and kind but he is very conservative when it comes to new findings & information about the danger of some dental materials and practices. The receptionist is standoffish and doesn't make you feel welcomed. The hygienists are very gentle & helpful.

Submitted August 2, 2013

Dr. Rainbow is an outstanding dentist. He is friendly and professional. His staff are exceptional too. Our family has used him for years. He is excellent with children and with seniors too

flag | Submitted July 29, 2013

The best dentist ever. I had a very positive time at this office. Have been with Dr. Rainbow 12 years.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2013

The best thing about Dr. Rainbow is that he practiced giving and getting needles with other dentists a lot in Medical school. You will feel (or not feel) the difference when it comes time for him to do some oral surgury on you. Anyone with kids afraid of needles, this guy is so gentle they might actually get over their fear of needles.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2013