You may also like

Rate Dr. Rob Rainbow

Dr. Rob Rainbow's Ratings

We have been at this office since 1984 before Dr. Rainbow took over from Dr. McNeil (who was exceptional as well! I was worried but after the first visit with Dr. Rainbow I was very pleased. Everyone in the office is wonderful. Sherry (receptionist) always goes out of her way to be helpful and knows her job extremely well so the office runs smoothly...very professional. I never need to wait more than 10 minutes and love it that the waiting area is never packed, I'm sure it's due to efficient scheduling by Sherry. I drive from Maple Ridge to see him and he's worth the drive even when I like to stay in Maple Ridge!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2863614].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 12, 2015

The staff is exceptional. I love how personalized their service is and the warmth and care they show. Dr. Rainbow feels like a long-standing friend because he has a sense of humour and care about him. He is very thorough and shows a lot of care. I went to the owner of his practice as a young kid, he took over when I was quite young and at age 31, I have yet to have a cavity. I've just moved to Ottawa this week, am looking for a Dentist and am sad to no longer be in the care of his exceptional team.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2802831].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 10, 2015

Dr Rainbow is knowledgeable and kind but he is very conservative when it comes to new findings & information about the danger of some dental materials and practices. The receptionist is standoffish and doesn't make you feel welcomed. The hygienists are very gentle & helpful.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1020922].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 2, 2013

Dr. Rainbow is an outstanding dentist. He is friendly and professional. His staff are exceptional too. Our family has used him for years. He is excellent with children and with seniors too

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1020921].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 29, 2013

The best dentist ever. I had a very positive time at this office. Have been with Dr. Rainbow 12 years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1020920].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 26, 2013

The best thing about Dr. Rainbow is that he practiced giving and getting needles with other dentists a lot in Medical school. You will feel (or not feel) the difference when it comes time for him to do some oral surgury on you. Anyone with kids afraid of needles, this guy is so gentle they might actually get over their fear of needles.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1020919].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 12, 2013

My kids love Dr. rainbow (and his cool treasure chest of prizes). The team is always on time, kind and friendly, and explains everything they are doing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1020918].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2013

Dr. Rainbow matter of factly stated that a broken tooth of mine needed to be removed. The thing is he never talked to me directly about it, he just stated it in the background talking to his hygeniest. He never tried to explain to me why it need to be removed. I got a second opinion on it and in fact it was saved with a crown. His hygeniests are nice and helpful but both he and his receptionist are less than friendly. For a dentist that was so highly rated I also found it strange his office is always empty when I went. I only saw another patient one time on all my visits to him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1020917].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2012

I would recommend Dr. Rainbow to anybody who needs a reliable, honest, and knowledgeable dentist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1020916].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 22, 2010

Dr. Rainbow and his staff are amazing, gentle and paitient.. I highly recomend them to your whole family

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1020915].votes_count ]]